Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2007, 22:49   #1

Guitar lessons

My 10 year old son in nagging me for guitar lessons.... does anyone know where I will find a teacher and roughly what price I am looking at.
Old 07-01-2007, 19:41   #2

Re: Guitar lessons

theres a bloke who teaches in the Music Box in the town centre, you could try asking in there about it. It was £6.50 for 30 mins when my son was doing it last year
sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 14:10   #3
Resting in Peace

guitar studio in Blackburn are very good: they may have info and who teaches in Accy:
magpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 14:50   #4

There is a new music shop in Oswaldtwistle next row up from where chimes used to be. I know mark does guitar lessons. I'll ask him to take a look at this site or get his number.

Mariam
Mariam82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2007, 22:48   #5

After Xmas, finding someone to teach guitar will be very hard as they get busy because many kids get them for Xmas.
I had to go all the way to Barnoldswick for my son.
(I can pass on his info if you get desperate).
mattylad is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..