Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2007, 19:52   #1
God Member

Gymnastics classes

I have a little girl who will be 4 in August and she wants to go to gymnastics classes.Does anyone know where I can take her,how old she'll need to be to start and how much the lessons cost? Any advice would be much appreciated.
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-05-2007, 20:01   #2
God Member

Re: Gymnastics classes

I know they run classes at Hyndburn Sports Centre, dont know any other details but the phone number is 01254 3859457
Old 07-05-2007, 20:02   #3
God Member

lilly i know its a distance from you, but there is a dance studio in clayton, they might do it.....hope you can get somewhere nearer though
Old 07-05-2007, 20:08   #4
God Member

Thanks guys.I'll make enquiries with those places.
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 20:32   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grego View Post
I know they run classes at Hyndburn Sports Centre, dont know any other details but the phone number is 01254 3859457
Maddie goes there - it's on a Saturday morning. I'm not sure when they can start but I don't think I've seen any as young as four there.

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 20:35   #6
I am Banned

Ahhh its still going is it i went there when i was 7/8 tho didnt last long as i was told by the gynastics teacher who made me do stretches all the time & excluded me & another girl virtually single us out because i was too fat despite being an averaged broad boned 7/8yr old never went again after that but those were the days of non PC brigadeness.
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..