Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-01-2009, 09:08   #1

Exclamation help

how can ı be with my kids if my partner doesnt let me to see and to be with them?
mallycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-01-2009, 09:15   #2
Senior Member+

Re: help

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallycat View Post
how can ı be with my kids if my partner doesnt let me to see and to be with them?
Am a little confused

Are you with your partner? Or is your partner not the parent of you kids?
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 09:20   #3
Senior Member+

im thinking english may not be his first language...

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 09:22   #4
God Member

are we thinking a case of taking the children out of this country may come from any advice we give this person?

sorry but i wont be giving any advice thats for sure
Old 30-01-2009, 09:53   #5
Senior Member+

i was wondering why someone in turkey was asking us for advice, surely the law is different here

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2009, 09:56   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
are we thinking a case of taking the children out of this country may come from any advice we give this person?

sorry but i wont be giving any advice thats for sure
Looking that way, there is a thread on Rossendale as well. Apparently she has brought the kids back to Britain. Best place to keep them if you ask me, she has no chance over there.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:26   #7

yes she s mother of our kids and ı dont want to take them to turkey england s much better but ı want to be able to see them if ı come to england ll ı be able to see my kids or not?if not why a father ll not be allowed to see his kids.the thing ı know a bit no matter what any parent s allowed to with their kids.is not the same in england even if she doesnt want me?thankyou...
Old 01-02-2009, 08:38   #8
God Member

I'd be suprised if anyone could offer advice on here, especially on the information given. Perhaps the Turkish Embassy would be the best people to ask.
Old 03-02-2009, 00:31   #9

ı m not trying to take kids away from mother or from england...england s better for them...you thing me as father shouldnt ı mind to see my kids?it must be joke?my kids are british and turkish they ll grow up in england and ı think ı ll come over to be with my kids...thank you...
Old 04-02-2009, 18:11   #10
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Is this a wind up?

Me thinks someone taking the michael....but i could be wrong

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..