Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-01-2013, 18:28   #31
Senior Member+

Re: Help finding Iron lady, ironing service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Only two glasses Gordon
Only for Gremlin, he still has shirts to iron! But I did say big ones.
Now you and I??

Last edited by Gordon Booth; 20-01-2013 at 18:31.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-01-2013, 19:12   #32
Senior Member+

I never took offence hedman and thank your for your sincere condolences. I was only too pleased to help when you asked for photos of your wife with the Olympic torch.

I do understand where you were coming from with your post and realize it was not aimed at me.

Thank you also Gordon Booth, I don't always read every thread myself and have probably missed a lot.
My poor old back is much better today and I must resist visiting three supermarkets in a day.
I know my mate was only trying to help me by keeping my mind occupied but I suffered a bit last night.

Hopefully everybody is friends once again and we can get back to normality.
Old 20-01-2013, 19:16   #33
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
Only for Gremlin, he still has shirts to iron! But I did say big ones.
Now you and I??
No shirts to iron Gordon, I have the lady's number and they will be going back to her soon.

I sleep well with a pair of co codamols inside me and a few glasses of Muscadet, there are other wines available but they are for next week.
Old 20-01-2013, 19:26   #34
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
No shirts to iron Gordon, I have the lady's number and they will be going back to her soon.

I sleep well with a pair of co codamols inside me and a few glasses of Muscadet, there are other wines available but they are for next week.
No shirts to iron, Gremlin? Forget the two limit then, those co codamols take a lot of washing down.
A glass for each pill then one to take their taste away, after that who's counting?
Gremlin likes this.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..