Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By accyman
  • 1 Post By Bob Dobson

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2013, 22:25   #1
Fra

Hypnotherapist

Can anyone recommend a good and legit hypnotherapist in the area? They must be experienced and competent in anxiety related issues.

Thanks in advance
Fra is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-11-2013, 03:00   #2
I am Banned

Re: Hypnotherapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fra View Post
Can anyone recommend a good and legit hypnotherapist in the area? They must be experienced and competent in anxiety related issues.

Thanks in advance
Probably safest to find one off theUKCP link below Fra

Hypnotherapy - NHS Choices
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 03:01   #3
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fra View Post

Thanks in advance
Probably safest to find one off theUKCP link below Fra

Hypnotherapy - NHS Choices
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 15:46   #4
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

If you find one let know. Would love to know if one could help me stop eating to much. I am being serious and could do with losing a stone or 2 as I have zero will power
Old 13-11-2013, 20:43   #5
Fra

Will do, thanks
Fra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 23:12   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
If you find one let know. Would love to know if one could help me stop eating to much. I am being serious and could do with losing a stone or 2 as I have zero will power
i put 2.5 stone on after quitting smoking but once i learned that the hole i was putting food into was 10x larger than the exit hole weight started to drop off
Mick and jaysay like this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 23:14   #7
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
i put 2.5 stone on after quitting smoking but once i learned that the hole i was putting food into was 10x larger than the exit hole weight started to drop off
Some would say I was the other way around lol oops can't say lol it's text talk errrm I mean laughing out loud
Old 14-11-2013, 00:15   #8
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Get ill. I did and lost 2 1/2 stone. Sorry, I know you were serious but so am I.
Old 14-11-2013, 08:22   #9
Senior Member+

This is making me fall asleep.
susie123 likes this.
Bob Dobson is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..