Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-12-2008, 00:21   #31

Re: I don't know if ....

I just had a look in the mirror and I look like a bloomin eskimo. Why don,t you keep your rotten weather over your side of Canada Eric?
ossykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-12-2008, 01:13   #32
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ossykid View Post
I just had a look in the mirror and I look like a bloomin eskimo. Why don,t you keep your rotten weather over your side of Canada Eric?
Sorry ... but it can't get any worse here than it is right now .... stormzilla is hitting us bigtime
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 01:18   #33
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Mmmm .... and what would those features be then ? .. be careful...

Of course, the way you form your every day speech does affect your facial muscles, same way as if you are a sour grapes. Laughter lines are a fact too.
Let's see your 'mush' ... we will compare...
As you requested my 'mush', as you so quaintly put it, is now on display ... ugly mother aint I
Old 20-12-2008, 01:21   #34
Caz
God Member

Distinguished is the word.

I am not young enough to know everything.
- Oscar Wilde
Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 01:31   #35
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caz View Post
Distinguished is the word.
Ta .... that's my Clayton heritage ... Distinguished eh, that's only 'cause my tatoos are covered up
Old 20-12-2008, 03:26   #36
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Ta .... that's my Clayton heritage ... Distinguished eh, that's only 'cause my tatoos are covered up
Uh ? They are on yer face then ?

No, your theory has excellent grounding Eric .. genes in confined areas of procreation LOL, climate, local industries, dialect affecting facial expressions, local diet (you are what you eat), garments, blah, blah, blah, they all have impact on our physical appearance. Can see your need to develop a growth on your face is to battle the elements of your area; can't imagine would be a fashion statement ...
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 08:13   #37
God Member

Quote:

No, your theory has excellent grounding Eric .. genes in confined areas of procreation LOL, climate, local industries, dialect affecting facial expressions, local diet (you are what you eat), garments, blah, blah, blah, they all have impact on our physical appearance. Can see your need to develop a growth on your face is to battle the elements of your area; can't imagine would be a fashion statement ...
You are too kind .... I think But I don't think I sport more facial hair than most Greek women do
Old 20-12-2008, 11:31   #38
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
You are too kind .... I think But I don't think I sport more facial hair than most Greek women do
Hey hold on a bit there Eric, your clean shaven in comparison
Old 20-12-2008, 18:09   #39
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Hey hold on a bit there Eric, your clean shaven in comparison
I know ... and I don't have to braid my pits either ...

This is getting close to being politically very incorrect
Old 21-12-2008, 19:48   #40
God Member

Quote:

"confined areas of procreation"!!!! Did I tell you about that time in an elevator at the Sheraton in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan ... I don't know if that "you are what you eat" theory will hold water ... that would mean that those people who call me that supremely "dirty" word (the one that you can't say in Canada) would be right

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..