Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2012, 19:10   #61
Beacon of light

Re: Is england currupt?????

I think Lady Astor said that if she was married to Winston Churchill, she would put poison in his tea...and he said if he was married to her he would drink it.

That sticks in my mind, but my memory is getting just a bit foggy...it is these damp mornings...they play havoc with my knees as well.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-11-2012, 10:16   #62
I am Banned

Taken from a artical i read Everything is rigged - health, politics, finance and more - but here's how to beat the system

Levels of awakening
The path to true freedom begins with recognizing just how completely all the systems are rigged against you. Only from there can you withdraw your consent from all the rigged systems that are insidiously working to keep you sick, suppressed, impoverished and ignorant.

From there, focus your power and your effort inward, asking self-empowering questions like how can I become better informed and educated? How can I gain new skills? How can I improve my health and set myself free from the medical enslavement system? In time, these questions will transform to more broad questions such as: How can I contribute something meaningful to the world? What can I do to serve in the defense of life and truth?

These are levels of awareness / awakening. I describe them like this:

Level 0 - "Zombie"
This is the default level of total ignorance at which 90% of the population operates. They have no clue about anything that matters such as how fiat currency systems operate, natural cures for cancer, the true dangers of vaccines, how television manipulates their behavior and so on. (These people are often experts in sports and TV sitcoms, however.)

Level 1 - "Awakened"
This level is achieved when a person realizes something along the lines of "Hey, I'm living in a dream world. I'm being told lies at every turn. What is real? How can I know what is real?" This is where people start asking questions.

Level 2 - "Informed"
A level 2 person is someone who has taught themselves a significant amount of real history and the way the world really works. This person will have knowledge of politics, psychology, world history, economics, natural health, the natural world (water, ecosystems, soils, etc.), basic anatomy, basic science and so on. Not even 1% of the population today qualifies as level 2. Most people operate in a state of wild ignorance of the world around them.

Level 3 - "Mastery"
A level 3 person not only understands a great deal about the real world around them, they have also grasped ways to navigate through that world with great accomplishment and influence. They are innovators, creators and often communicators. Financial achievement is not the purpose here. Rather, it is achieving relevance in a world largely populated by utterly irrelevant people.

Level 4 - "Enlightenment"
This level is only achieved by those of the highest dedication to spiritual awakening. You would typically only find this level of understanding in people who pursue a lifetime practice of prayer, or transcendental meditation, or a similar spiritual practice. At this level of awareness, individuals become withdrawn from the material world and really have no interest in interacting with individuals of lower levels of awareness. Far less than one in a million human beings will ever achieve level 4 "Enlightenment."

Just to review these levels again, here are some of the keywords and concepts that typically relate to people of each level:

Level 0 - "Zombie" - Football, sports scores, TV sitcoms, processed junk food, vaccinations, playing the lotto, following doctors' orders, submitting to apparent authority, going along with the status quo.

Level 1 - "Awakened" - Asks questions. Reads ingredients on foods. Questions their doctor. Watches documentaries instead of sports. Attempts to assess information and think rationally. Questions false authority.

Level 2 - "Informed" - Reads books. Explores alternative information. Invests in self-education. Participates in activism. Seeks to make changes in the world around them. Speaks out with friends. Challenges people's beliefs. Reflects on their own beliefs and is capable of adaptation.

Level 3 - "Mastery" - Has great influence. Creates things. Innovates. Provides solutions. Invents new things. No television. No vaccines. No junk food. Has a very long-term perspective. Understands the "big picture." Seeks to help others. Has compassion for living things. Recognizes the web of life on our planet.

Level 4 - "Enlightenment" - Realizes the great illusion of life. Embraces immortality of consciousness and the human spirit. Expresses compassion for others but not intervention. Never seeks to "change" others, only to invite them to expand their awareness. Recognizes interconnectedness of all life systems. Sees the human life experience in a humorous light. Is able to tap into higher consciousness. Rarely seeks fame and not interested in financial success. Often abandons all material wealth.

Remember: The rigged systems in place today want to suppress your rise from Level 0 to Level 4. They wish to keep you as dumbed-down as possible so that you never become fully aware of what's really happening around you. Only by refusing to participate in those systems do you have a real opportunity to move up the levels and achieve the only thing that really matters: High-level consciousness.

Chris SUI JURIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:26   #63
Beacon of light

Interesting, but I doubt it will be read in its entirety, it is to long and wordy.
and at a guess I reckon you would consider yourself to be at level 4.

Everything is subjective....and depends on your point of view(and I mean 'your' in the collective sense - rather than the persoanl one).
Old 02-11-2012, 10:32   #64
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Interesting, but I doubt it will be read in its entirety, it is to long and wordy.
and at a guess I reckon you would consider yourself to be at level 4.

Everything is subjective....and depends on your point of view(and I mean 'your' in the collective sense - rather than the persoanl one).
No i'm more level 1 marg
Old 02-11-2012, 10:40   #65
Beacon of light

How do you reckon that then.....?you have spoken out against vaccinations.......you are trying to lead a life lead by your own rules......you seem(if what you tell us is true - and this isn't to say that I doubt you)to dance to the beat of your own drum.......you have tried to proclaim your own particular message to others who may not believe your ideals.

Level 4 is a buddhist way of life. Only attainable in parts to many people.
Old 02-11-2012, 11:15   #66
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
How do you reckon that then.....?you have spoken out against vaccinations.......you are trying to lead a life lead by your own rules......you seem(if what you tell us is true - and this isn't to say that I doubt you)to dance to the beat of your own drum.......you have tried to proclaim your own particular message to others who may not believe your ideals.

Level 4 is a buddhist way of life. Only attainable in parts to many people.
Maybe Your right and i've leveled up but didn't realize , i'm still a million miles from level 4 tho.......tibetan buddhist temple for my hols next year
Old 02-11-2012, 11:37   #67
Beacon of light

Yes, I reckon that if you really do believe this stuff, then that is the only place you could effectively achieve level 4...or somewhere equally remote.......somewhere there can be no seduction by modern means.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..