Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-09-2009, 15:55   #16
Resting in Peace

Re: is Jambutty still around ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipinfort View Post
I tend to find the `ignore` option very useful.........
I certainly agree there pipin, since found out about it I no longer have to read the rantings of madman when he graces use with his presence
Old 22-09-2009, 16:04   #17
God Member

Quote:
I tend to find the `ignore` option very useful.........
I tend to think the comment was uncalled for and am entitled to say so. No need for any comments like that on any forum, if nothing good to say say nowt
Old 22-09-2009, 17:03   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
I tend to think the comment was uncalled for and am entitled to say so. No need for any comments like that on any forum, if nothing good to say say nowt

I agree, thats why certain members are on my ignore list........................
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2009, 23:41   #19
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
I don't think accyweb is dying a death, just being more selective about who is allowed on to be abused, (posted 21.27 ish, how long before my troll comes on to tell me I'm being evil?).
I think you are being really evil
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2009, 23:45   #20
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Haven't seen him on 247 either or a while, maybe he's ghost surfing
How insensitive can you get?... talking about ghosts already.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2009, 08:55   #21
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
How insensitive can you get?... talking about ghosts already.
I actualy mean that he maybe looking at whats going on on here without signing in, not what your thinking Mancie
Old 23-09-2009, 09:25   #22
God Member

Quote:
I think we visit a few of the same sites Bernie, and the people paying a daily visit are lucky in some cases to get into the teens, yet its very rare that under 250 people visit Accy Wed in any 24 hour period, but I think that one reason for that is its been very quiet council wise as lots of people have been on holiday and nothing much has been going on which is newsworthy
And don't forget that fishing is more fun than posting
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2009, 09:58   #23
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
And don't forget that fishing is more fun than posting
Never been into drowning worms Eric
Old 26-09-2009, 12:20   #24
God Member

Quote:
I agree, thats why certain members are on my ignore list........................
Errr...what's an ignore list?
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 14:07   #25
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf View Post
Errr...what's an ignore list?
Look in your profile you can set it to ignore posts from people who you don't like or they bore the t*ts of you
Old 26-09-2009, 15:09   #26
God Member

Quote:
Look in your profile you can set it to ignore posts from people who you don't like or they bore the t*ts of you
Eh? I didn't know such a thing existed...and now you say that not only does it exist, but people actually use it? What is the logic in doing that? Surely the entire point of making a posting on a forum such as this is to invite a response. If what then follows is not entirely to your liking then why do it in the first place? And then why censor out anything further from that contributor? Are these people just crackpots or social psychopaths?
Old 26-09-2009, 15:37   #27
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Eh? I didn't know such a thing existed...and now you say that not only does it exist, but people actually use it? What is the logic in doing that? Surely the entire point of making a posting on a forum such as this is to invite a response. If what then follows is not entirely to your liking then why do it in the first place? And then why censor out anything further from that contributor? Are these people just crackpots or social psychopaths?
Probably both Tealeaf, I have only used it on one person, that's when he's getting on my tits and there's only one person on here that gets on my tits
Old 26-09-2009, 16:35   #28
God Member

Quote:
Probably both Tealeaf, I have only used it on one person, that's when he's getting on my tits and there's only one person on here that gets on my tits
So which are you? Crackpot or Psycho?
Old 26-09-2009, 18:27   #29
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
So which are you? Crackpot or Psycho?
Both,Tealeaf Both.
Old 26-09-2009, 19:33   #30
Senior Member+

Quote:

think it blocks them from pm'ing you as well, tho i may be wrong

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..