Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-09-2009, 06:30   #1
God Member

is Jambutty still around ?

haven't seen any postings for a while from Jambutty , anyone know if he is still logging on to Accyweb
Thanks
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-09-2009, 06:56   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: is Jambutty still around ?

Last logged on on the 12-07-09 if that helps
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2009, 07:13   #3
God Member

thanks Mick , hope the old boy is ok , can be bit cantankerous at times but kind of miss his "off beat' slant on things
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2009, 07:14   #4
Senior Member+

for a second there i was mixed up with sausagebutty
Restless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2009, 09:01   #5
Resting in Peace

Haven't seen him on 247 either or a while, maybe he's ghost surfing
Old 21-09-2009, 12:34   #6
God Member

i will see if theres a huge pile of milk bottles gathering on his doorstep when i go through darwen later tonight

fingers crossed there is guys

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2009, 13:30   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
i will see if theres a huge pile of milk bottles gathering on his doorstep when i go through darwen later tonight

fingers crossed there is guys
No wonder accyweb is dying a death with remarks like this, is it any wonder people aren't posting anymore. Not funny at all in fact totally insensitive
Old 21-09-2009, 19:05   #8
God Member

yeah but it will bring him out the woodwork if he is lurking around waiting for an opportunity to have a damn good whinge

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2009, 20:27   #9
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
No wonder accyweb is dying a death with remarks like this, is it any wonder people aren't posting anymore. Not funny at all in fact totally insensitive

I don't think accyweb is dying a death, just being more selective about who is allowed on to be abused, (posted 21.27 ish, how long before my troll comes on to tell me I'm being evil?).
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2009, 23:27   #10
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
I don't think accyweb is dying a death, just being more selective about who is allowed on to be abused, (posted 21.27 ish, how long before my troll comes on to tell me I'm being evil?).
Oh come on Less there are a damn sight less people posting these days than there were just six months ago and anybody that uses the forum can see that. My point was that inane comments like accymans are enough to deter new members, it wasn't even funny given the age of the member reffered to IMHO. My reasoning is why bother posting to have a nasty dig? If you have nothing good to say about (absent) members say nothing at all.
Old 21-09-2009, 23:35   #11
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

its just ups n downs bernie happens on all forums, this is the most active local forum ive come across, also the best in my view.
Old 21-09-2009, 23:39   #12
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
its just ups n downs bernie happens on all forums, this is the most active local forum ive come across, also the best in my view.
True cashy I visit a few different forums and it is very quiet, will soon be busy again with everybody battoned down for the winter
Old 22-09-2009, 09:49   #13
Resting in Peace

Quote:
True cashy I visit a few different forums and it is very quiet, will soon be busy again with everybody battoned down for the winter
I think we visit a few of the same sites Bernie, and the people paying a daily visit are lucky in some cases to get into the teens, yet its very rare that under 250 people visit Accy Wed in any 24 hour period, but I think that one reason for that is its been very quiet council wise as lots of people have been on holiday and nothing much has been going on which is newsworthy
Old 22-09-2009, 10:41   #14
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post

Looks like you need a bigger worm on your hook
Old 22-09-2009, 14:58   #15
God Member

Quote:
I tend to find the `ignore` option very useful.........
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..