Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

View Poll Results: is this a step too far ?
yes 9 90.00%
a big no 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-05-2013, 18:12   #16
God Member

Re: is this a step too far ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
i broke my arm last year and i was astonished i kept getting texts about having an accident. i think its been happening before they changed the law.these are the things they are changing while they are filling our heads about europe and other garbage. im campaigning to get all these laws reversed.plus re-nationalizing the railways.
them texts are auto generated in hope that you have had an accident .It just happened that you had an accident they didnt know you had

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-05-2013, 18:29   #17
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
them texts are auto generated in hope that you have had an accident .It just happened that you had an accident they didnt know you had
How did they know my car reg?
gpick24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2013, 18:29   #18
God Member

nope they,ve bought them everything is for sale under this government just like the job centre website is run by monster.com and its compulsery to put all your details on so any body posing as an employer can access your records.this government goes to one balls up to another.
Old 18-05-2013, 18:33   #19
God Member

It was foretold
Attached Images
File Type: jpg big brother.jpg (22.9 KB, 8 views)

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2013, 18:36   #20
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpick24 View Post
How did they know my car reg?
theres that many places sell your information your insurance company for starters infact insurance companies send your info off to a solicitor or claims company as soon as you or teh other party report teh incident

i doubt medical records were been sold before they were allowed to be

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 18-05-2013, 18:37   #21
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
It was foretold
im orite i dont have a big brother i am teh big brother

Old 19-05-2013, 09:06   #22
Resting in Peace

Anybody who think this is new don't live in the real world, another instant of C'mon shooting himself in the foot
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 17:53   #23
God Member

well well everything is for sale
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 923392_485628234840043_1925357053_n.jpg (33.7 KB, 16 views)

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..