Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By accyman
  • 1 Post By egg&chips

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2013, 19:15   #1

It wasn't me, was it you??

Accy arndale eh,fantastic shopping experience, jeez i bet it really pulls in out of town shoppers....sniggers,shops spring up and within a month or 2 they're gone, and the once hectic nightlife is replaced by tumbleweed and empty pubs,anyway what i want to know is who stole the jam from accringtons doughnut?has this town ever been in worse shape and can it recover??
ianakabigsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 05-07-2013, 08:00   #2
God Member

Re: It wasn't me, was it you??

Old 05-07-2013, 10:22   #3
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianakabigsy View Post
Accy arndale eh,fantastic shopping experience, jeez i bet it really pulls in out of town shoppers....sniggers,shops spring up and within a month or 2 they're gone, and the once hectic nightlife is replaced by tumbleweed and empty pubs,anyway what i want to know is who stole the jam from accringtons doughnut?has this town ever been in worse shape and can it recover??

be carefull with them sniggers mate..

one stray keystroke and you will have everyone on your back

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:58   #4
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianakabigsy View Post
Don't you understand? Your country has been stolen from you. The pubs are closing and becoming schools for muslim girls. Churches and chapels are becoming carpet warehouses run by Asians. The whole nature of what we took for granted as England is dissipating and the Muslim Republic of Trans-Pennine Sharia will be in place for your grandchildren.
There are none so blind as those who can not see.
Hey, I am not joking.
Tesco Rambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 15:55   #5

it wouldn't be down to the fact people cant afford to drink, wages are a pittance to what is really needed, to live as we did 20-30 years ago,
janloot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 17:20   #6
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesco Rambler View Post
Don't you understand? Your country has been stolen from you. The pubs are closing and becoming schools for muslim girls. Churches and chapels are becoming carpet warehouses run by Asians. The whole nature of what we took for granted as England is dissipating and the Muslim Republic of Trans-Pennine Sharia will be in place for your grandchildren.
There are none so blind as those who can not see.
Hey, I am not joking.
My Uncle stayed in London after the war, but came home for his holidays each year, that was back in the fifties early sixties, in those days the only coloured face seen around here was the sheikh selling door to door from his suitcase. I can remember him saying to my mum, you don't know nothing up north, one day the blacks will rule this country, can't argue with his words really can you
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 19:17   #7

Britons probably said the same about Angles, Saxons about Danes and everybody about Normans some time ago. I suspect that some African aboriginals said it about sundry French, Portuguese, German, Belgian and even English turning up in their neighbourhood a couple of hundred years ago.
BlackCat likes this.
egg&chips is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..