Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-03-2008, 09:58   #91
Resting in Peace

Re: Morning After Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble but not all men are liars. You are not looking in the right place
Thank you Bernie, I know not all men are saints, but the older you get more you mellow, I always open the door for a lady, always walk on the outside, well for fifteen yards that is, always lift the toilet seat and put it down again, always gave my seat up on a crowded bus for a lady, and whats most important always said thank you afterwards
Old 24-03-2008, 11:48   #92
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
That's a nice attitude to have after we helped you out.
I hope next to you ask for help you don't mind when we tell you to "get to ****"
Well it's her personal business isn't it? All I wanted to know was were should could go to get an item, not a big discussion about how rubbish her man is. What's it to do with me or anyone else what he or she is like? It's THEIR business.
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2008, 11:50   #93
God Member

I know all men aren't liars I had a perfectly good one myself until the other week.
Old 24-03-2008, 11:55   #94
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
I know all men aren't liars I had a perfectly good one myself until the other week.
I am sure you will find another too, you are young and intelligent, shouldnt be too difficult, unless he hears you coming first, lol
Old 24-03-2008, 12:06   #95
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekgas View Post
I am sure you will find another too, you are young and intelligent, shouldnt be too difficult, unless he hears you coming first, lol
Most men don't seem to want intelligent women here, seems to be a threat to their ego. I'll wait til I get home and find myself a nice working class boy instead haha
Old 24-03-2008, 15:09   #96
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Most men don't seem to want intelligent women here, seems to be a threat to their ego.
I like intelligent women. To be more accurate I hate thick women, I can't do with them at all.

Don't get excited though you can't have me, I like my women to have certain assets that you don't have

Oh yes and I am married
Old 24-03-2008, 15:13   #97
God Member

Quote:
Most men don't seem to want intelligent women here, seems to be a threat to their ego.
Did you google that or find it in a text book. I would love to know how you come to that conclusion
Old 24-03-2008, 15:17   #98
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Some men are liars, Some are not.
Some try to be liars but arnt very good at it

BUT then again women can be liars too, so really we are all equal

my man trys to lie, but hes useless, i can read him like a book
Old 24-03-2008, 15:28   #99
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

I confessed at the meet that I tell lies to women, and before you ask, no your bum does not look big in those jeans/skirt/dress (delete as appropriate)
Old 24-03-2008, 15:46   #100
God Member

Quote:
I confessed at the meet that I tell lies to women, and before you ask, no your bum does not look big in those jeans/skirt/dress (delete as appropriate)
I might have to rethink my bring back the death penalty thoughts!!
Old 24-03-2008, 16:02   #101
God Member

Quote:
I like intelligent women. To be more accurate I hate thick women, I can't do with them at all.

Don't get excited though you can't have me, I like my women to have certain assets that you don't have

Oh yes and I am married
Maybe Blazey likes her fellas to have certain assets that you don't have.

Blazey's only 19. Do you reckon you could pull a 19 year old?
Old 24-03-2008, 17:13   #102
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Maybe Blazey likes her fellas to have certain assets that you don't have.

Blazey's only 19. Do you reckon you could pull a 19 year old?

I reckon if I was single I could..but I wouldnt want to as I have nothing in common with your average 19 year old so therefore the conversation would be done before the first drink was finished.. - no offence to any female 19 year olds out there...I like my women slightly older - not that much - just a bit...given I am in my early 30's
glasgow guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2008, 17:17   #103
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasgow guy View Post
I reckon if I was single I could.... no offence to any female 19 year olds out there...I like my women slightly older - not that much - just a bit...given I am in my early 30's
so ya would prefer ya women in their 20's then?
not a 30 something?

as for pulling blazey......yeh right....LOL, unless she prefers them in their 30's, which i very much doubt,....unless you was only talking about any 19 year old
Old 24-03-2008, 17:18   #104
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasgow guy View Post
I reckon if I was single I could..but I wouldnt want to as I have nothing in common with your average 19 year old so therefore the conversation would be done before the first drink was finished.. - no offence to any female 19 year olds out there...I like my women slightly older - not that much - just a bit...given I am in my early 30's
is that an offer?

Are you having second thoughts about my proposal?

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2008, 20:14   #105
God Member

I'd love to see any of you old men have a go at pulling me. My drink is southern comfort and a splash of lemonade, no ice. Form a queue in an orderly fashion and I've installed swinging doors so you don't need to bother closing the door behind you when I send you on your way

Ideal man:
  • At least 6ft tall
  • Blonde but will settle for dark if meet all other criteria
  • Good dancer - I don't want to be tripping over your two left feet
  • Strong but not too muscley - nobody sleeps on rocks when you can have plush feathers soft is nice
  • Good strong bone structure - nice cheeks are a must... and thats both sets
  • Nice dresser but not wearing the entire topshop wardrobe, I want a subtle man
  • On that note, not too loud in general, I don't want a guy that draws too much attention to himself that gets him into trouble, but he should be able to stick up for himself too
  • Must give lots of compliments and know when not to speak. When I am studying I do not want you tugging at me telling me i'm gorgeous.. at least not more than 3 times a day.
  • He mustn't compete with me. I'm not his mate, so he shouldn't treat me like it.
  • Mustn't try and change my beliefs in anyway. I'm not going to become an atheist no matter what Richard Dawkins says.
  • Must have ambition
  • Must have or be aiming for a career - the forces do not count
  • Mustn't wax/shave/epilator or anything else that removes masses of body hair - unless he needs to tweeze his mono brow, that's allowed
  • Therefore MUST be hairy
  • Must have a reasonable length of hair - shaved heads are a no no
  • Must have similar music taste - no chav music
  • Must be aged 18-27 (though may settle for 30 if other criteria met)
  • MUST MUST MUST give and receive in bed. I'm not a slave and I'm not a doll. Happy medium = Happy lady
I shall stop now before I get shoved into 18+.

But no harm in trying, right lads?

HAHAHAHA

Last edited by blazey; 24-03-2008 at 20:22.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..