Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-08-2009, 10:56   #61
Resting in Peace

Re: one for teh karma buffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
I am now going to swing around 180 degrees, All karma good or bad should be signed!

Some anonymous swine gave me good karma for a comment in this thread and also promised me a pint, but I don't know who the, (expletive deleted), is.

Is this some form of cowardly teasing or just some sicko that hates me out for revenge?

I know I won't sleep until I find out who it is.

Not Me, honest Less
Old 26-08-2009, 11:05   #62
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF View Post
Don't recall 'crying' about anything. I couldn't give a toss who posts me bad or good karma, I was just quoting the last karma I received. Please explain how it is the second time 'I have cried about it' and sorry to disappoint you but I am not in the least upset about it. Anybody who knows me knows that I couldn't care less what people say or think about me. My post didn't use any vulgar or offensive language, and as for you reporting me I will be that upset that I will be crying myself to sleep for the next few weeks
the post wasn't refering to you Jeff.
Old 26-08-2009, 11:43   #63
God Member

What on earth if Chelmsford Estate?

I can't even remember.

And that post was actually in praise of you for being honest about your disdain for my post. Not a 'retaliation'. Why would it be retaliation? There isn't any shame in giving out red karma is there?

People on this forum are really strange. I can't get my head around it.

Anyway the best rep systems I've seen are ones that only allow for giving 'thanks' to someone. They encourage flaming each other in public though but I don't think that is discouraged on Accyweb.

I think Accyweb is a bit like a playground. I never cared much for school when I was there and I don't particularly care for it now. It's all a bit tiresome. The people from school who were always on the outsides of the groups seemed to always be the ones who went the furthest though. The others all held each other back.

I'm liked by the people I want to be liked by on this forum and that is all that really matters. Can't please everyone
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 12:11   #64
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
i think the url says it all
Restless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 12:18   #65
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
the post wasn't refering to you Jeff.
It seemed like it was as it quoted my earlier post. If it wasn't then thankfullyfI will be able to sleep again without worrying about karma.
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 12:53   #66
God Member

[quote] blazey And that post was actually in praise of you for being honest about your disdain for my post. Not a 'retaliation'. Why would it be retaliation? There isn't any shame in giving out red karma is there?[quote] Please do not patronise me, I am not an idiot and don't appreciate it. As I said my red karma to you was tit for tat, nothing to do with any post. As per usual you only read what you want into anything anybody says. As you say no shame in giving red karma but no wonder people often don't sign it if members are going to make public who has awarded it!!!
Old 26-08-2009, 13:14   #67
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF View Post
It seemed like it was as it quoted my earlier post. If it wasn't then thankfullyfI will be able to sleep again without worrying about karma.

you were corrct so back to sleepless night sorry

you moaned about your bad karma here http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...lts-48960.html and then in this thread so yes i was refering to you moaning twice

as for the reporting it was a tongue in cheeck reporting because me reporting anything would be a severe case of pot calling kettle sooty arse lol

now that has been cleared up can i have some good karma please for my help on this matter

thanx

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 26-08-2009 at 13:18.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 13:56   #68
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
you were corrct so back to sleepless night sorry

you moaned about your bad karma here http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...lts-48960.html and then in this thread so yes i was refering to you moaning twice

as for the reporting it was a tongue in cheeck reporting because me reporting anything would be a severe case of pot calling kettle sooty arse lol

now that has been cleared up can i have some good karma please for my help on this matter

thanx

So I was corrct was I? Don't really understand that. Obviously you can't read properley or you don't understand the Engish language. In the Burnley results thread I was thanking the pratt who gave me negative karma, and in this thread I was just quoting the karma that the pratt gave me. Not once have I moaned about negative karma, I COULDN'T GIVE A TOSS ABOUT POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE KARMA. As for giving you some good karma, well, you can stick your karma up your 'sooty arse' Now let me get back to my sleepless nights.
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 15:39   #69
God Member

Quote:
I'm liked by the people I want to be liked by on this forum and that is all that really matters. Can't please everyone
I'm suprised at that comment. I always thought you didn't give a toss if anybody liked you. I guess not everything in life turns out the way you plan it
Old 26-08-2009, 16:00   #70
Resting in Peace

Quote:
What on earth if Chelmsford Estate?

I can't even remember.

And that post was actually in praise of you for being honest about your disdain for my post. Not a 'retaliation'. Why would it be retaliation? There isn't any shame in giving out red karma is there?

Anyway the best rep systems I've seen are ones that only allow for giving 'thanks' to someone. They encourage flaming each other in public though but I don't think that is discouraged on Accyweb.

I think Accyweb is a bit like a playground. I never cared much for school when I was there and I don't particularly care for it now. It's all a bit tiresome. The people from school who were always on the outsides of the groups seemed to always be the ones who went the furthest though. The others all held each other back.

I dare you to name him or her
Old 26-08-2009, 16:09   #71
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
someone who likes blazey? me

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 17:08   #72
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
In person I like Blazey, face to face she comes across as a very pleasant and reasonable young adult it's only once she's left on her own with a keyboard that things seem to go wrong.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 23:23   #73
God Member

Quote:

Some anonymous swine gave me good karma for a comment in this thread and also promised me a pint,

I know I won't sleep until I find out who it is.

I reckon you'll soon be able to track the idiot down.. pretty sure only a very few incumbants of mental asylums have internet access!
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 09:39   #74
Resting in Peace

Re: one for the karma buffs

Quote:
In person I like Blazey, face to face she comes across as a very pleasant and reasonable young adult it's only once she's left on her own with a keyboard that things seem to go wrong.
In other words Less, she Accy Webs answer to Dr Jekyll and Sister Hyde
Old 31-08-2009, 04:42   #75
Senior Member+

20/1/09

tbh i havent been on as much as i used to so havent had the chance to give any good replies

i just find myself giving out the same answers time and time again to current issues so i rarely come on now.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..