Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-02-2009, 07:21   #1

Peter sutcliffe

Heard something on the news about Peter Sutcliffe being downgraded, can anyone elaborate on this.
Alan Gilmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-02-2009, 10:25   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Peter sutcliffe

Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe's fit to be freed from Broadmoor | The Sun |News

Madness!
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 10:32   #3
Resting in Peace

If he's sane Crippin was innocent
Old 19-02-2009, 10:54   #4
Give, give, give member

If he's been found not able to be classed as mentally ill anymore, he should leave the cushy confines of Broadmoor Hospital, and spend the rest of his life in an ordinary nick.

I'm sure the lags in less luxurious prisons will be waiting to offer him a warm welcome.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 11:01   #5
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

thinks its newspaper hype, yes some fool thinks hes safe to be let out, etc etc, the Prime Minister was on TV last night saying- he should never be released n at the end of the day the descision lies with the home office, n ok to me no governments that stupid.
Old 19-02-2009, 11:24   #6
God Member

Bloody hell....I thought I was reading about Peter Britcliffe here...just realised it's the Tyke Ripper
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 11:44   #7
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf View Post
Bloody hell....I thought I was reading about Peter Britcliffe here...just realised it's the Tyke Ripper
You were getting missed up with the Tight Ripper.

Some of those costume changes can be quite frenzied.

Old 19-02-2009, 12:17   #8
TJH

There is nothing cushy about Broadmoor Prison. He should stay and run the risk of getting stabbed/attacked etc from the insane members of his goverment paid home. Now he is sane he should see them coming!.

I had a book about prisons and Broadmoor was the most feared of all, no prison is nice or safe but Broadmoor is thought to be the most dangerous as there is no way you can control the inmates.

Ive never been to or in any prison before anyone asks Got my LLB to put people in them and keep me out!.
TJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 12:35   #9
God Member

I think Gordon Brown should be in Broadmoor. He displays all the classic delusionary traits of a complete nutter.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 12:43   #10
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJH View Post
There is nothing cushy about Broadmoor Prison. He should stay and run the risk of getting stabbed/attacked etc from the insane members of his goverment paid home. Now he is sane he should see them coming!.

I had a book about prisons and Broadmoor was the most feared of all, no prison is nice or safe but Broadmoor is thought to be the most dangerous as there is no way you can control the inmates.

Ive never been to or in any prison before anyone asks Got my LLB to put people in them and keep me out!.
Yeah, sounds very squalid.

'The Sun secretly filmed Porritt as he claimed Broadmoor patients have 22in flat-screen TVs and £1,000 stereo systems in plush, modern en-suite rooms that put to shame the living conditions of our Army heroes.'

'He boasted he had even bought Yves Saint Laurent clothes which were stocked in the hospital shop'

Freed rapist Lee Porritt is taken back to Broadmoor | The Sun |News

Old 19-02-2009, 12:47   #11

lol tealeaf i aggree put brown on lockdown
Old 19-02-2009, 13:12   #12
TJH

My point about Broadmoor was that it is not safe for inmates. Not weather it is correct for them to have £1000 stereo systems.
TJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 13:14   #13
jem

yea to brown on lockdown lol
Old 19-02-2009, 16:37   #14
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf View Post
I think Gordon Brown should be in Broadmoor. He displays all the classic delusionary traits of a complete nutter.
I'd be quite happy to send him back to Scotland, mind you I supose its the same differnce

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..