Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-05-2007, 00:28   #31

Re: pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbyter View Post
my dog does all mannor of secretions all over the place, poo, pee, slaver, blood, snot, spit, sweat etc, and farts constantly too. he snores loudly, weezes, grunts, has nightmares etc, her gets filthy, constantly licks his balls, ass n all, then trys to kiss you! Yet throughout all this he provides total loyalty, would lay down his life for me, is well behaved, patient, persistant, funny, idiotic, stubburn etc

i hate most all the dog hairs that get just about everywhere, but hey, all this is still worth owning him for
very well said moon..i agree with all of the above
Polly_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-05-2007, 00:47   #32

Heres one of my lovely pets
Attached Images
File Type: jpg champ (5).JPG (177.9 KB, 15 views)
Tombraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 00:48   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbyter View Post
my dog does all mannor of secretions all over the place, poo, pee, slaver, blood, snot, spit, sweat etc, and farts constantly too. he snores loudly, weezes, grunts, has nightmares etc, her gets filthy, constantly licks his balls, ass n all, then trys to kiss you! Yet throughout all this he provides total loyalty, would lay down his life for me, is well behaved, patient, persistant, funny, idiotic, stubburn etc

i hate most all the dog hairs that get just about everywhere, but hey, all this is still worth owning him for
Mine 2.......he sits wherever he wants .......begs for food like he's never seen it be 4.......stinks like a wet cabbage........goes to sleep in the worst places( kids beds) licks ya to show affection after he's washed his nether regions!............but he's a killer of a guard dog and my kids seem to like him ( me too) and when everybody's out and it's just me and him .... he's a good pal ......only one who does what he's told LOL
Dawn-of-the-Shed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 14:12   #34
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

thanks guys, i made up my mind
Old 19-05-2007, 14:33   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther View Post
thanks guys, i made up my mind

so what you getting?

'The views expressed here are my own and are not necessarily those of the site'
Traceyb37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 14:47   #36
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

none!! ......for now anyway, ill wait till my kids are older
Old 19-05-2007, 19:00   #37

hello i have adog and it,s a jackrussle ive had him for 9years and he has been my best pal all them year,s he use,t to greet me when i came home from work and now iam retired with spondalosis and in a weel chair and i would be lost with out my dog but there is only one person to ask if you want a dog and that is your self because they take your time up and you have to think of the vet bill,s
mallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 19:14   #38
Junior Member+

we have a rotti he is g8 we love him to bits
homer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 19:52   #39
Accy Goddess

We have a daft cat. I say we but I just tolerate her. She's Mick's pride and joy.
He loves her more than me. When he's not here she pines for him. She thinks she's a cross between a dog and a parrot ( sits on his shoulder when he's on his laptop.)
I miss my little dog scruffy. Wouldn't have another pet coz I hate all the flippin hair in the summer.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 21:33   #40
Passed away 25-11-09

When you've had animals all your life, like I have, it's a big decision not to have another. I won't have another dog because I can't go through the heartbreak of losing one again after the last time. I wasn't having another cat but Maddy adopted us 4 years ago, turning up in our garden fit and well and, apparently, abandoned.

Animals are hard work, sometimes expensive and they tie you down but the love and companionship they bring you compensates for all that. To see our cat settle down next to my granddaughter is a joy and an example of pure affection. Some people say cats are aloof, not nice, sneaky and all the rest of the biased crap but you should see the 2 of them together. That cat loves Laura to bits. She's quite nice to me, too.

If you've never kept a pet I can see why you'd be wary - but you've missed out on a lot.
Old 19-05-2007, 22:38   #41
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombraider View Post
Heres one of my lovely pets

oh tombraider hes georgous..... i adopted my sons chinese water dragon not long back at first i was a bit wary of touching him ,now im really attached to him ..hes great he even lifts his front leg when i go to stroke him and as soon as he sees me go into the room he starts having a wacky do wanting to come out onto my shoulder ...just love him ...
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 19:21   #42

what i dont like is dog owners leaving their dogs out all day barking and driving their neigbours crazy its cruel on them and us
Old 31-07-2007, 20:00   #43

i agree with my mum feed the scraps to the dog
Old 07-08-2007, 17:49   #44
Yank in King Art's Court!

2 Dogs - a German Shepherd puppy and a mixedlab/Shepherd,
3 Cats -
28 guineas - 24 chicks and 3 adults (not pets per say but take as much if not more time!),
27 chickens - 25 chicks and 2 hens (Ditto to above),
5 turtles - 4 painted turltes and an eastern box turtles,
2 snakes - baby corn in garden and that huge black rat snake is back in the barn eating my eggs,
Fish - ~30 gold fish in outside pond,
Others - Peanut (the baby squirrel is now almost an adult but still hangs out begging for food), many 5 line skinks and eastern fence lizards, frogs and toads.

Brian Doolittle

LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 19:53   #45
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

we have a miniture german shnauzer, great dog dont moult so no hairs, they love kids, had never seen one till i met paris, n gotta say Never had a better dog, n had quite a few.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..