Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2010, 14:50   #1
Junior Member+

Plant sales

Hiya,

I went to a plant sale at some allottments in Nelson yesterday and it was great- a little small but got some good bargains.

Id love to go to something like this again soon but with a google search and asking friends I cant find anything?

Does anybody know of any local (doesnt need to be Accrington as we drive) plant sales in the near future?

Thanks a lot for any suggestions
AddyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-05-2010, 10:41   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: Plant sales

bedding plants accrington - Google Search

Try this link.

Some people think I'm a bit of an animal, but I'm quite tender really
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2010, 20:55   #3
Fra

Ley allotments in Baxenden have a stall that is open during the mornings midweek I think. If you walk down the track between the recreation ground and Hollins school you will come the shed. It is on the left hand side just where the path splits off into two. Let us know if its any good
Fra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2010, 23:13   #4

Accrington Market Monday 17th May Church Prospects Group selling plants on volunteer fair 10 00 till 1400
Lynda is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..