Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2007, 13:23   #16
Beacon of light

Re: Ring fixing

The little Clock shop is another one that I would recommend too...a genuine family business, interested in keeping a good reputation....so you get a good service.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-08-2007, 13:40   #17
God Member

The shop on Peel Street is very reasonable, why not go in each shop and ask how much it would cost then make a decision.
BERNADETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 15:09   #18
I am Banned

Cheers people some great suggestions - will check them out once uniform buying is out way
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 15:17   #19
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
Cheers people some great suggestions - will check them out once uniform buying is out way
My mate uses the one on Peel Street, she hasjust had a ring made from gold that she didn't wear I will find out how much she paid, I know she was well pleased when she got it so price must have been ok
Old 13-08-2007, 13:18   #20
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
Spoke to my mate and she told me that all the jewellers send their repairs to the shop on Peel Street, so it would seem that you should take it there and you will get it at price he charges. If you take it to another jeweller they will charge you over and above what you will pay there.
Old 13-08-2007, 13:37   #21
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
Spoke to my mate and she told me that all the jewellers send their repairs to the shop on Peel Street, so it would seem that you should take it there and you will get it at price he charges. If you take it to another jeweller they will charge you over and above what you will pay there.
Cheers Will do that when ever i can afford to have it repaired
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..