Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2011, 09:06   #1

room to rent?

anybody want a lodger or got a room to rent ? 19 years old lad in full time employment
Old 04-02-2011, 09:54   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: room to rent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAZ1975 View Post
anybody want a lodger or got a room to rent ? 19 years old lad in full time employment
Sorry CHAZ can't help I'm afraid, maybe if you'd have been a 19 year old young lady, I've half a double bed going at reasonable rate
Sorry CHAZ just a bit of fun hope you find something soon all the best
Old 04-02-2011, 10:06   #3

Ha ha no probs , its not for me actually ( oh to be 19 again !! ) a lad i know , he's a good lad , just needs somewhere to stay while he saves up enough money to get his own place
Old 04-02-2011, 14:08   #4
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Ha ha no probs , its not for me actually ( oh to be 19 again !! ) a lad i know , he's a good lad , just needs somewhere to stay while he saves up enough money to get his own place
19, save up?
Permanent is surely what you mean? Him go courting fall in love, they after a few athletic thrustings developed a potential 'joy to be', I move into the box room because now there is no chance of him saving.
Three years later the child needs a room of it's own, and there's another on it's way?
He has rights 'cos I've been renting the rooms and suddenly when I have a stroke from the frustration of all that's happening, he get an injunction to move me to a home because I frighten his kids.

No, thanks all the same, I'll keep my spare room, spare.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 23:57   #5

Quote:
Maybe be able to help,need more information.
turkishdelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 13:27   #6

He's looking if possible to stay in harwood or at least within walking distance to harwood i.e clayton because thats where he works and he has no car he can pay upto £70-80 per week but would pay extra for washing and ironing if that was possible and maybe even some meals , he spends most evenings at his girlfriends parents house and see's his daughter on saturdays , its difficult to say how long the arrangement will be for as they are saving up for a place of their own but it could be upto 12 months
Old 08-02-2011, 13:38   #7

How soon does he need to know? My stepson is going travelling for a year - we're in Great Harwood.

Studio25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 14:18   #8

In your hands really , from his point of view the sooner the better i think

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..