Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2007, 20:31   #1
God Member

Self Storage

Does anyone know of a cheap self storage place locally. Idealy only want one for a couple of months maximum.

Alternatively does anyone know the prices of Safestore in Burnley. They don't make it clear on the website which suggest to me they are probably expensive.
Old 12-06-2007, 20:47   #2

Re: Self Storage

hi there is a place just off king st in blackburn .think if i remember its called safe depot.we used it to store furniture when we moved.excellent place and secure,u can also insure your items for a small fee.think it was about 100 quid for the month.
lancscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 20:52   #3
Resting in Peace

there is somewhere on the way to Blackburn near where they make the trailers where the dairy used to be.... westend
magpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 23:26   #4
God Member

theres this place in great harwood but no idea on prices

Freedom Self Storage

Unit 2, Mill St, Great Harwood, Blackburn, Lancashire BB6 7NN
Tel: 0845 3312007

or how about trying this one, they have one in blackburn

SafeDepot - Self Storage Solutions

oops or I should have said as lancscat said, lol

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2007, 06:29   #5

one in blackburn off burnley road turn by hole house pub

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..