Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2012, 20:12   #31
Senior Member+

Re: Shall I take this further or cut losses?

Good point, I'd still take it to centre management at whrever it was, it's still theft at the end of the day!
Restless likes this.
Old 05-12-2012, 22:27   #32
Senior Member+

And she don't live in accy either... .
Old 05-12-2012, 22:31   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grange View Post
Not all blondes are dumb...just a few
I don't actually think I am dumb lol. Ditzy maybe, do some dumb things, definitely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod View Post
Good point, I'd still take it to centre management at whrever it was, it's still theft at the end of the day!
You're right-I am going to do that.

I may say I need them to clarify what happened because I have reported it to the police (which I will do) and to my insurance company? Is that an okay idea folks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
And she don't live in accy either... .
I am living officially in Calverley, but I stay in other places because of work, quite often. This happened here;
Avenham car park | Preston City Council

Preston Avenham car park.
Old 10-12-2012, 18:38   #34

The police have taken a statement and are speaking to the car park management.
Old 11-12-2012, 00:21   #35
God Member

it maynot be worth contacting the insurance company.They will penalize you even if you dont put a claim in.Happened to a mate of mine when he enquired about how much his premium would go up if he decided to put a claim in.Also was highlighted on watchdog recently so be carefull when ringing teh barstewards they use it as an excuse to boost your premium next time around which will most likely be 3x what the satnav cost to replace

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:07   #36

I was really careful!
I know they'll do ANYTHING to get more money out of you or make you sign up with them for another year-even with the satnav loss, I've probably saved money because even if they had have come out, with the key cover I have they would have charged me, something between £50 and £100 , I asked them if it would count as a claim and they said no, but you're right-don't trust them as far as I can throw my car!
Old 12-12-2012, 13:51   #37
Full Member+

Hope you find the Bloody creep, Need our sat nav as DH says I am the worst for map reading. Altou in my defense I always get us where we are going (may take a round about way ) LOL
US Angel is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..