Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-07-2010, 01:59   #1
God Member

"Squat" type toilets and colon/prostate health

Just curious , there was a 'news' story the other day about a shopping center in Rochdale installing a couple of stalls with "Squat" type toilets , getting away from the cultural issues , Western v "Third World" .
Does anyone know if there has ever been a health study done by the medical folks about the rates of colon/prostate cancer between folks who using both types of W.C.
Without sounding 'crude' I've allways found it a "bit more harder to go" whenever I used older type 'higher' models than the 'lower' seat type.
Seems to me the Bowel is in a more natural 'position' squating than sitting (a more direct line of evacuation )

Its a serious question , I know that different diets can affect health , but does anyone think/have any ideas about wether such a simple thing as taking a 'dump' can effect your health .
Thanks
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-07-2010, 03:24   #2
God Member

Re: "Squat" type toilets and colon/prostate health

trust me colon cancer has F all to do with how you sit when taking a crap.What were you smoking when that nugget fell into your brain lol.

the only thing you need to worry about with squat pans is wether or not the user goes the full hog and uses their fingers to wipe their backside instead of loo roll and is going to be touching somthing you are lol

soz about the detail but theres not realy a nice way to say wiping their arse with their fingers.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 17-07-2010 at 03:30.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2010, 04:59   #3
God Member

I reckon most people only use them as a urinal..so I reckon a low bowl would be ok .. us blokes know that when you have a higher bowl your longer parts ends up floppin about in t' bottom of bowl... then the spray starts and it's cold!
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2010, 09:08   #4
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
I reckon most people only use them as a urinal..so I reckon a low bowl would be ok .. us blokes know that when you have a higher bowl your longer parts ends up floppin about in t' bottom of bowl... then the spray starts and it's cold!
And deep.

Some people think I'm a bit of an animal, but I'm quite tender really
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2010, 09:21   #5
JFT96

I did not know you were a dwarf Mancie

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2010, 09:21   #6
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benipete View Post
And deep.
Bragging again Beni
Old 17-07-2010, 09:23   #7
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
I did not know you were a dwarf Mancie
thought everybody knew that
Old 17-07-2010, 09:44   #8
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Bragging again Beni
No - I'm just sitting here Reminiscing .

Some people think I'm a bit of an animal, but I'm quite tender really
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2010, 12:04   #9
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benipete View Post
No - I'm just sitting here Reminiscing .
Off what used to be me too mate, me too

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..