Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-12-2004, 19:07   #1
Junior Member+

Talking T.V. Programmes

What t.v. programmes do you all like and watch?

My favourite is F.R.I.E.N.D.S

I also like Eastenders, Coronation street, Emmerdale, The

Bill, Casualty and Hollyoaks

Does anybody else like any of these?

! merry christmas !
PiNkStArFiSh is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-12-2004, 17:51   #2
resting in peace

Re: T.V. Programmes

Holy Moly! Why the hell do you think us guys are on computers so much????
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2004, 16:43   #3
Junior Member+

HEY!!!

i was only askin ok!
PiNkStArFiSh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2004, 01:34   #4

Friends is pretty good apart from seen em all 10 times over now and joeys new spin off series is funny but unless you download it its not on our tellys till next summer but do have to agree with the last statement dont know how i coped watching tv all night before i bought my first computer
rockrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2004, 10:01   #5
God Member

Having been away from the computer for much of the festive season, I have been compelled to watch (or should that be 'endure') a broad selection of television programmes that I would not normally spare the time for.

Quite how the BBC can justify it's retention and possible increase of the licence fee is beyond me. The commercial channels are just as bad, if not worse. At a time when it seems like the entire world and his dog are just itching for a chance to entertain us on television, the scheduling and programming decisions employed this year defy belief.

"Dear Father Christmas" (Christmas Day, 3:10, BBC1) A bunch of overweight kids lost their mother to breast cancer, so Dale Winton sent them to Disneyland. Ahhhh! I endured it for 1 minute and 30 seconds before i had to leave the room and throw up!

What is wrong with H.M. The Queen? One would think that with the amount of disposable income she has, she could at least make some sort of nod in the direction of fashion, if not of glamour. I never thought that I would say this, but I have to admit that the late Princess of Wales did add a bit of sparkle to an otherwise dowdy institution.

Eastenders. If I have to watch another disrupted Christmas lunch in the Queen Vic, I will throw the telly out of the bloody window. SOOO BEEN THERE, DONE THAT, BOUGHT THE T-SHIRT AND SWAPPED IT FOR SOMETHING ELSE!

The Vicar of Dibley, Absolutely fabulous. About as funny as those jokes you get in Christmas Crackers. I like nostalgia as much as the next man but there are times when it is best to leave the past where it is, this was certainly one of them.

Last edited by Acrylic-bob; 30-12-2004 at 10:04.
Acrylic-bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2004, 10:24   #6
Resident Waffler

We missed the queen this year.

I tend to watch documentary type stuff but I do like comedy too.

Have watched a couple of things about the Beatles and some quizzes, not much else.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..