Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree24Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2014, 19:53   #46
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Telephone extension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Hartley View Post
An open microwave cavity is such an adventure! Even if it kills - and it rarely does that to humans even of the most stupid variety - for evidence, I am yet alive - it is a sacrifice worth making.
And just the proof that MargeretR needs to prove that microwaves can addle the brain!

I hate to repeat myself but, I will emphasize what I have already said,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post

Microwave ovens are perfectly safe if maintained and checked correctly by qualified personnel, anyone removing a door switch is a fool.
dotti34 likes this.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-01-2014, 20:02   #47
Senior Member+

Quote:
A few of us gave them them runs,
I'll bet you've had that effect on a few people.

Quote:
Are we not at risk of judgement that we are no longer helping this woman with her telephone extension, and so can be pot-shot banned?
It's called a 'thread wander', Graham Hartley. Not entirely approved if it goes on too long but permitted.
And a thread wander can be so much fun. Look how we are learning what you thought about in bed!

Incidentally, I can't speak for MargartR but I think she might prefer 'this lady' or MargaretR .Perhaps Margaret might seem over familiar.
Less and dotti34 like this.

Last edited by Gordon Booth; 06-01-2014 at 20:06.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 20:09   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
I'll bet you've had that effect on a few people.

It's called a 'thread wander', Graham Hartley. Not entirely approved if it goes on too long but permitted.
And a thread wander can be so much fun. Look how we are learning what you thought about in bed!
Yet I fear that I will have but a short life here, given the fun some derive from my autistic posturing. Can one say 'some' without meaning 'Margaret Polkington' if I have her name aright?
Graham Hartley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 20:12   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
And just the proof that MargeretR needs to prove that microwaves can addle the brain!

I hate to repeat myself but, I will emphasize what I have already said,
Thanks for reading my remarks in the intended spirit.
Graham Hartley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 20:21   #50
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Thanks for reading my remarks in the intended spirit.

I see no spirit in your posts, I see someone that is most likely troubled, very troubled in fact and tries to hide it whilst having the minimum of success with that deceit on anyone but himself!

Pity not contempt though, is the only emotion I can offer you.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 20:30   #51
Senior Member+

Quote:
Yet I fear that I will have but a short life here, given the fun some derive from my autistic posturing. Can one say 'some' without meaning 'Margaret Polkington' if I have her name aright?
Your life on here can be as long as you want it to be. It's up to you, the 'limits' are almost limitless. As you've found you can get away with quite a lot.

I am just as confident you're not autistic as I am that you knew Margaret Pilkingtons correct name. I could be wrong, I hope not.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 06:50   #52
Full Member+

Any number of master sockets can be connected to a circuit as they are paralleled on the A and B lines only (connections 2 and 5 on the socket) connection 3 is the ringing circuit only.

http://www.studiosoft.co.uk

Family History - Can you help to fill in the gaps? - http://www.hodgkinsonclark.co.uk
Hodgkinson, Clark, Baxter, Gardner, Spilman, Ward, Lofthouse, Fowler, Westwell
Morecambe Ex Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 07:08   #53
Beacon of light

MargaretR and I are two different people......and it is quite easy to do the courteous thing, which is to spell my name correctly.
Spelling it as you have done, strikes me that you are in the business of deliberately causing offence and being bad mannered.
This is not an admirable trait.
dotti34 likes this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 07:27   #54

It is extremely thoughtless of you, Graham Hartley, and very demeaning to those people who have the misfortune to suffer with autism, to appear to be almost boasting of your so-called connection to this disability.
Your flippant use of the word in connection to yourself reeks of a lack of understanding of the disorder.
It is possible that you do not mean to be disrespectful but in my opinion, for what it’s worth, that is how you come across.
Be thankful that you do not have this disorder. I do not think you are autistic - just rude and full of yourself. These are not traits of autistic people.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 07:34   #55

...and my apologies to MargaretR for posting a comment on her thread which is of no help whatsoever to her problem. Hope you get it sorted Margaret. Btw, your flat looks lovely.
MargaretR likes this.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..