Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-03-2007, 15:07   #1
Senior Member+

The Willows Pub, Guide

Does anybody know the phone number for The Willows. The new pub near the hospital. On the roundabout at Guide?
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 14-03-2007, 15:15   #2
Senior Member+

Re: The Willows Pub, Guide

Cancel that i've found it. and they are also fully booked up. I thought I hadnt left it that late for Sunday, but obviously I have. Any idea where I can go for a meal on Sunday afternoon.??
Old 14-03-2007, 15:18   #3
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly View Post
Cancel that i've found it. and they are also fully booked up. I thought I hadnt left it that late for Sunday, but obviously I have. Any idea where I can go for a meal on Sunday afternoon.??
You'll be lucky.

Better get your roasting tin out, looks like you'll be cooking.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2007, 15:20   #4
Senior Member+

Ha ha ha!! thats funny. I dont think i can cook!! lol. there must be somewhere!!!!
Old 14-03-2007, 15:24   #5
white rabbits

The new pub in Cleveleys (The Jubilee )are doing a mothers day special for £10. its 3 courses and a glass of wine for mum ,
we have been a few times now and the food is excellent...
Old 14-03-2007, 15:54   #6
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyclaret View Post
The new pub in Cleveleys (The Jubilee )are doing a mothers day special for £10. its 3 courses and a glass of wine for mum ,
we have been a few times now and the food is excellent...
I'll remember that one Granny, cant get there on Sunday though. Theres 16 of us so bit difficult to get everyone there.
Old 15-03-2007, 12:55   #7
God Member

well my hubbys doing me a nice meal......with a little help from my daughter ..haha
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2007, 12:57   #8
I am Banned

The willows restaurant at Blackburn, as its a business no:

01254 681 550

HTH

Last edited by accymel; 15-03-2007 at 13:00.
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2007, 13:02   #9
I am Banned

Quote:
Just giver £20 she will be right with that. lol
tadah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2007, 13:13   #10
Senior Member+

Try the Hapton Inn http://www.thehaptoninn.co.uk/

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2007, 13:54   #11
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
you have more chance of being struck by lightening Lolly,than getting in anywhere decent this late in the day. soz.
Old 15-03-2007, 14:23   #12
Full Member+

Saints and Sinners Bingo Champion!
Bezerk Champion!

You could try the Dog and Otter in Great Harwood pushing flyers through doors last week advertising Mothers day so I suppose it depends on the respose as to wether they are booked up.Sorry I don't have the number flyer went into recyling and got collected this week.
MITZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2007, 14:46   #13
God Member

MOthers Day is THE busiest day of the year in the restaurant trade. The people get treat like cattle most of the time. Do your mum a favour and take her out Sat night or next weekend when the service you get will be 10x better.

I worked the restaurant game for ~8 years and its the ONE day of the year I WOULDN'T take my mum out for lunch.

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2007, 14:51   #14
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by entwisi View Post
MOthers Day is THE busiest day of the year in the restaurant trade. The people get treat like cattle most of the time. Do your mum a favour and take her out Sat night or next weekend when the service you get will be 10x better.

I worked the restaurant game for ~8 years and its the ONE day of the year I WOULDN'T take my mum out for lunch.
thats not a bad idea actually,had some crap food/service a few times when used to take the late mums out on mothers day.
Old 15-03-2007, 14:53   #15
Senior Member+

Its not actually for Mothers Day. Its my sons 1st Birthday, just happens to fall on Mothers Day. I'm sorted now anyway, going to Bentley Wood Farm. They were very good considering theres 16 of us.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..