Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-08-2003, 19:33   #1

Post Trusty Andyman

Can anybody please recommend a trusty Handyman who I can trust to do a good job at a price that is fair for both of us? I have a small house in Oswaldtwistle that needs some repair work carried out, I let it out at the moment so I cannot be there to check out the work, there is a tenent there at the moment so who`ever does the work must be trustworthy...Many Thank`s

ALFEE  [smiley=wave.gif]
alfee is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-08-2003, 21:58   #2
Caz
God Member

Post Re: Trusty Andyman

Don't know anyone myself. But maybe Homewise might have a list of people, or could point you in the right direction to find somebody. ???

I am not young enough to know everything.
- Oscar Wilde
Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2003, 09:03   #3
Junior Member+

Fellow did a re roof for me a few years ago, he is quite a busy chap, reasonable prices and a good job, his number will be in the yellow pages, name is John Angus, trades as  J.L.A.  He lives in Accrington and is relyable.

H.
Hugh Jampton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2003, 10:59   #4
Resting in Peace

[quote author=cazzer link=board=qanda;num=1061926381;start=0#1 date=08/26/03 at 22:58:30]Don't know anyone myself. But maybe Homewise might have a list of people, or could point you in the right direction to find somebody. ???[/quote]
The number for homewise is 01254 232249
or 01254 385213
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2003, 15:11   #5

Thank`s for the info on Homewise, I rang them and I am going to arrange to have a list of tradesman picked up, but any more suggestions will be welcome...Alfee
alfee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 11:59   #6
Jo

Try Simon on 01254 385925.
I think you already saw this suggestion under "General Chat".
See ya!
Jo is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..