Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-12-2013, 20:53   #1

used postage stamps

someone used to collect my used stamps once a yr a girl from rishton I have no transport so need them collecting I have 2 big carrier bags any suggestions please violet
violet is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 27-12-2013, 08:55   #2
Full Member+

Re: used postage stamps

where do you live please ? A lady in Clayton collects stamps for the school she works in.
Greeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2013, 22:00   #3

hi I live in clayton do u want my phone no or tell me hers or her address violet
Old 28-12-2013, 11:56   #4
Full Member+

you give me your number and I shall pass it to her. She is called Sue Cocker and lives onTarn Ave.
Old 28-12-2013, 12:16   #5
Full Member+

OK , I have better details now. If you ring Gale Chadburn on 07765422317 , she collects stamps for the East Lancs hospice , she lives in Rshton . I have rung her myself and filled her in and she asks that you ring her please. Hope this is OK with you. Diane
Old 28-12-2013, 22:05   #6

Dear greeny thankyou i like the idea that they will help the hospice i will ring the lady tomorrow violet
Old 28-12-2013, 22:08   #7
Beacon of light

I was going to say that C10 at RBH collect stamps for the hospice, but it looks like you are sorted.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2013, 10:35   #8
Full Member+

Thanks for that anyway Margaret.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..