Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-10-2004, 20:18   #1

Smile wedding favors

im getting married in April 2006 and i would love some ideas on different favors as i want to be different, does anybody konw of any, and anybody who can make them as well! thanks xx
Old 20-10-2004, 21:31   #2
Resident Waffler

Re: wedding favors

Crikey Gemz you're planning early aren't you? We're getting married next May and don't seem to have anything sorted out properly yet!

A friend of mine gave all their guests little bottles of bubbles to be blown instead of confetti at her wedding as it doesn't make a mess at the venue.

I think I heard of someone on another website who makes wedding stationery etc, I shall go and have an enquire then come back and let you know.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2004, 06:48   #3

Yeah, the bubbles thing is really nice - plus the kids enjoy it more than chucking confetti around. My friend had them at her wedding last year (maybe the same one Willow? ).
Old 21-10-2004, 14:02   #4
Resident Waffler

I just came across this and wondred if it might have something you're looking for

http://www.weddingwinecharms.com

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2004, 15:31   #5
Junior Member+

a colleague of mine recently got married and their favours were lucky dip lottery tickets..! you never know if any of them won you mite just get a share
pinkrach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2004, 16:14   #6
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

My friend had Champagne truffles in little hat shaped boxes. Top hats for the men and flowery hats for the ladies.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2005, 12:56   #7

Thanks for the suggestions, really helpful!!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..