Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-04-2009, 21:40   #31
Resting in Peace

Re: Wedding photographs cheap

Must admit SamF was a bit naughty in what he said, however, is interesting subject ... who's going to open a new thread on this then ?

Wonder if the 'honour and obey' is going to be deleted from the vows now.

Sorry Kaz .. just our bit of fun.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-04-2009, 21:42   #32
K-P

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Must admit SamF was a bit naughty in what he said, .
he made a joke re vowels/vows.. why is that naughty ? dont tell me you missed the "e i" as well ?
Old 17-04-2009, 21:55   #33
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-P View Post
he made a joke re vowels/vows.. why is that naughty ? dont tell me you missed the "e i" as well ?
NOOOO ! Oh hek, concentrate K-P .... LOL did pick up on the vowels immediately ... see my posts ... was commenting on his criticism of renewed vows ..
Old 17-04-2009, 21:58   #34
God Member

Quote:
Must admit SamF was a bit naughty in what he said, however, is interesting subject ... who's going to open a new thread on this then ?

Wonder if the 'honour and obey' is going to be deleted from the vows now.

Sorry Kaz .. just our bit of fun.
Why close the thread?....Just because the prince of clowns took exception to it and called in the heavy mob.
I have been married for more that thirty years....to the same wonan and I would willingly marry her again tomorrow....Honour Yes...Obey....I have no bloody option.

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 21:59   #35
K-P

Quote:
NOOOO ! Oh hek, concentrate K-P .... LOL did pick up on the vowels immediately ... see my posts ... was commenting on his criticism of renewed vows ..
sorry... i cant find that at all ?
Old 17-04-2009, 22:10   #36
Resting in Peace

[quote=katex;705281]I know Margaret .. I picked up on it, (smug) but this is a newbie, and sometimes they don't understand our sense of humour in the early days...

quote]

Was sort of in here K-P ... meaning I had picked up on the mistake of vows/vowels and didn't like to insult Kaz. Still Margaret misunderstood too .. oh hek, getting silly now ... hope you have found someone anyway Kaz...
Old 17-04-2009, 22:16   #37
K-P

sorry katex i mean i cant see where samf has criticised taking vows... but maybe others have seen summat i ahvent... not important... hopefully accyweb users studiothingy have picked up on it and can offer them a service
Old 17-04-2009, 22:28   #38
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamF View Post
. Don't see the point in such a service myself but I'm not one to judge...
Maybe K-P I misinterpreted this too ...
Old 17-04-2009, 22:44   #39
K-P

Quote:
Maybe K-P I misinterpreted this too ...
the full quote is

Quote:
Can't see it being too long a service... "e i". Don't see the point in such a service myself but I'm not one to judge...
the "e i" is the clue to the joke.. i cant see the point in such a service either...

i can take half of anyones sentance and make it look bad.. you ahve to take the whole sentance

hey maybe samf cant see the point in renewing vows.. but the joke was he cant see the point in renewing vowels..

although not a great joke when it has to be explained is it
Old 17-04-2009, 22:55   #40
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

well i thought it was very witty,mind i always had a warped sense of humour.
Old 17-04-2009, 23:09   #41
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-P View Post
the full quote is

the "e i" is the clue to the joke.. i cant see the point in such a service either...

i can take half of anyones sentance and make it look bad.. you ahve to take the whole sentance

hey maybe samf cant see the point in renewing vows.. but the joke was he cant see the point in renewing vowels..

although not a great joke when it has to be explained is it
Oh OK ... didn't see it that way myself .. dot after the 'i' .. LOL.

Not the only one either.

Come back Sam,
Don't leave us in a jam,
Were you being rude?
End this feud.
Old 18-04-2009, 00:10   #42
K-P

Quote:
Oh OK ... didn't see it that way myself .. dot after the 'i' .. LOL.

Not the only one either.
yeagh i noticed... thats why i posted... samf your too clever

i suprised myself by actually getting the right end of the stick for once
Old 20-04-2009, 20:30   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
However there is the problem of copyright, not long ago, someone that posts on here regularly, (not K-P), took objection to a bride and groom posting their wedding snaps in the gallery on here, because he claims to have the copyright, whoever you choose make sure you don't have that problem after all you are paying him, to take them not the other way around!
Not sure if you're talking about me, there. I had a problem with someone other than the B&G copying my images.

I think your point about copyright might be a bit misguided. You don't acquire copyright of a song just by buying a CD. I don't release copyright in any images. The CDs I send out go with a usage licence, which basically prevents anyone from passing off my work as their own, or from otherwise profiting from the work. They can be printed by the B&G or used online as long as there's a credit to the photographer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by entwisi View Post
...buy a cart load of disposible cameras(pre paid processing) and hand them out to everyone and then collec them at teh end. the amount of candid pictures they got was ace(OK they got a huge amount of rubbish as well ) but there were plenty of really good image that a pro photographer would never get.
Your friend needed a photographer that stays until first dance, then...

Studio25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2009, 20:53   #44
Passed away 25-11-09

I have just read through this thread for the first time and I can't believe the replies to SamF for his rather clever and witty joke. What has happened to the English Language?
Old 20-04-2009, 20:58   #45
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by West Ender View Post
I have just read through this thread for the first time and I can't believe the replies to SamF for his rather clever and witty joke. What has happened to the English Language?
Haha.....I've just read the thread and was thinking exactly the same, Westender.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..