Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-10-2006, 15:51   #136
God Member

Re: What makes this a good forum

keep bullying me mis skitty and i'll tell teacher lol
Accrington Web
Old 19-10-2006, 15:51   #137
Give, give, give member

Bloody hell. Remind me never to p*ss you lot off!

He's being treated worse than one of those French women that slept with the invading Nazis.

You'll be getting the tar and feathers out next.

Old 19-10-2006, 15:55   #138
I am Banned

Is he heck no more than he deserves Rindy maybe cos you haven't been on the receiving end of his crap cos he's too busy sucking up to you, suppose he needs one friend LOL
Old 19-10-2006, 15:59   #139
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter
keep bullying me mis skitty and i'll tell teacher lol
teacher thinks ya loser too so he will laugh at your sorry ass!

Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling,Edna Ferber.

check out our wedding pictures taken by the lovely gareth at studio25....
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&id=619840253

Old 19-10-2006, 16:01   #140
God Member

I've decided. I am coming to the meet afterall.
Old 19-10-2006, 16:03   #141
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel
Is he heck no more than he deserves Rindy maybe cos you haven't been on the receiving end of his crap cos he's too busy sucking up to you, suppose he needs one friend LOL
I'm everyones friend, and everyones enemy, depending on my mood.

Like everyone else I'm not privvy to how he apparently upset people in the chatroom, and moaning about karma does mean that he is sometimes his own worse enemy.

Reading this thread blind, without knowing the facts, you'd think that the pack mentality was at full force, and attacking a weaker member of the pack.

What he did by plagarising your game without asking, was very ill mannered, but my comments certainly affected by him saying anything about me.

Sycophancy, is something I'm proud to say I've never had much time for, and find it quite insulting that you think my judgement could be clouded just by someone bigging me up.

Old 19-10-2006, 16:05   #142
God Member

off topic but who cares
my home town is gonna be on radio 4 in a minute. a discussion on the battle of bosworth and the war of the roses.
Old 19-10-2006, 16:10   #143
Senior Member+

Quote:
I've decided. I am coming to the meet afterall.
that should be interesting......not cos your coming though.

Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling,Edna Ferber.

check out our wedding pictures taken by the lovely gareth at studio25....

Old 19-10-2006, 16:11   #144
God Member

The last two karma comments are ok, they're just opinions even if the wrong opinions. I've explained in the thread why I didn't link. The others are as pathetic as some of the posts in this thread, proved by the fact that mods deem them as unsuitable for family viewing.
Old 19-10-2006, 16:11   #145
Give, give, give member

Has this not become a thread that could be said to have veered slightly off topic by now?

Old 19-10-2006, 16:16   #146
I am Banned

Quote:
The last two karma comments are ok, they're just opinions even if the wrong opinions. I've explained in the thread why I didn't link. The others are as pathetic as some of the posts in this thread, proved by the fact that mods deem them as unsuitable for family viewing.
WINGE WINGE WINGE WINGE WINGE WINGE WINGE..again!
Old 19-10-2006, 16:21   #147
God Member

I think this is very on topic, a perfect example of the best and worst of accyweb and what to have and avoid on my site.
Old 19-10-2006, 16:22   #148
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
Sycophancy, is something I'm proud to say I've never had much time for, and find it quite insulting that you think my judgement could be clouded just by someone bigging me up.
Did i say such a thing! Dear Rindy please re-read i simply said as you havent been on the receiving end of him ...[ahhh i will expand on it when i see you] & i put a LOL at the end to change tone to light humour not a serious statement either so quite bemused as you read it as insulting cos i definately wasn't being
Old 19-10-2006, 16:25   #149
I am Banned

Quote:
I think this is very on topic, a perfect example of the best and worst of accyweb and what to have and avoid on my site.
well bog off to it then if you think this is bad - again perfect example why you have upset quite a lot of people on this forum & attempt to dishevel the normal run of postings of this forum onto you!
Old 19-10-2006, 16:26   #150
Resident Waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel
Well i think you have outstayed your welcome your attitude to think one rule for you & another for everyone else! You troll on here but you dont want trolls on your forum & to insinuate that it be from accyweb an all & that you expected our admin & moderators to do your work for you is an absolute cheek!!
I think what he actually meant was that he didn't want the trolls which he already has on his Hattytown Forum to follow him here to AccyWeb. That's why I said his use of the word "here" to mean Hattytown and our understanding of "here" meaning AccyWeb is where the confusion began. He's not trying to keep AccyWebbing trolls off Hattytown but he is trying to keep Hattytown trolls off AccyWeb.

Last edited by WillowTheWhisp; 19-10-2006 at 16:39.
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..