Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-10-2006, 14:15   #91
God Member

Re: What makes this a good forum

Quote:
The fact that I'm posting on here is giving something.
I like to think that I'm of a fairly normal iq but I still haven't figured it out. Isn't a specific forum particular to one town either for residents of that town or expats, and occasional visitors to the town. I still haven't figured out what your link is ?
Old 19-10-2006, 14:21   #92
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter
Congrats less but don't waste it on me, why not give mel some karma, might chill her out a bit.
I can assure you I had no intention of using it on you. Bad karma is wasted on you the thing that would confuse you would be if I was to give you good karma and sign it, you would come on here screaming that it was yet another plot against you by some cowardly swine that had stolen my name!

I think it's time for you to do the honourable thing, I've left a loaded revolver on the desk in the Calm Room, if you aren't a good shot or nerves would make you fail to pull the trigger I'm sure there will be someone willing to help.
Don't ask me though I'm the one that will have to get the mop and bucket out and clean up after you.
Old 19-10-2006, 14:22   #93
Senior Member+

Quote:
You really can't read can you, even roy has already stated my links were to promote my site. I LINKED FROM HERE JUST INCREASE MY GOOGLE RANKING. i never expected to get any members and i didn't link back because the link will NOT get accringtonweb any members in can only have a negative impact.
Why don't I concentrate on my own forum, good point, WHY DO YOU THINK I ASKED FOR ADVICE IN THIS THREAD.
I don't see how it could have a negative impact. If it won't get AccringtonWeb any new members, why not link it anyway?

The views expressed here are my own & are not necessarily those of the site.
Old 19-10-2006, 14:26   #94
God Member

I've given a lot all, many people enjoyed my contributions, you've given me agro, all i've ever done is post, in return I get abuse via the karma system and in threads and in the chat room.
That game is not original, it was elsewhere on the net before you posted it here.I just happened to see it in here and didn't think you'd mind me using it. I never thought you'd act so childish as to give bad abusive karma over it, get your friends to do the same, same a trolling post on here about it to get others to give me bad karma, and go to the trouble of joining my forum to post abusive trolling posts on there. All for a word game that isn't even original .lol
I'm not going to answer you again because you're just trolling again.
Old 19-10-2006, 14:28   #95
Senior Member+

Quote:
I've given a lot all, many people enjoyed my contributions, you've given me agro, all i've ever done is post, in return I get abuse via the karma system and in threads and in the chat room.
That game is not original, it was elsewhere on the net before you posted it here.I just happened to see it in here and didn't think you'd mind me using it. I never thought you'd act so childish as to give bad abusive karma over it, get your friends to do the same, same a trolling post on here about it to get others to give me bad karma, and go to the trouble of joining my forum to post abusive trolling posts on there. All for a word game that isn't even original .lol
What????????????

Who is this directed at?

Old 19-10-2006, 14:32   #96
God Member

read the thread jay, I started a rival forum donwn here,I do not want the people that I'm having problems with down here on ath forum coming on accyweb trolling.
Dave. my ex from Rawtenstall wanted to know what happened to the clock in the arndale, I came here looking and ended up joining. I've made some good friends on here.
Old 19-10-2006, 14:33   #97
Senior Member+

This thread is so funny-i love it when losers get irate-and yeah hatter this is directed at you,sue me haha

Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling,Edna Ferber.

check out our wedding pictures taken by the lovely gareth at studio25....
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&id=619840253

Old 19-10-2006, 14:33   #98
Senior Member+

Quote:
I've made some good friends on here.
mistake-you have no friends.....erm,i wonder why.

Old 19-10-2006, 14:37   #99
God Member

The above posts are a perfect tribute to your personality mis skitty.
I have some very good friends, don't flatter yourself that because you don't class yourself as one that I have none.
Old 19-10-2006, 14:40   #100
Senior Member+

yeah im a b*tch so what,
some very good friends-yeah have fun in your imaginary world with imaginary friends-hatterstown ,PMSL@you!

Old 19-10-2006, 14:42   #101
God Member

Quote:
I've made some good friends on here.
I hope I have more luck making friends than you have
Old 19-10-2006, 14:43   #102
I am Banned

Quote:
As i exposed you for what you did which was not borrow it from another site even i didnt & any reference was for the england footy team who gave me the eg which i had decency to say on thread but the rest was my words - YOU COPIED PASTED tHE WHOLE OF MY THREAD & WORDS WITHOUT ASKING - that is plaigerism!! Not bright enough to think your own up are you!!!!

Sorry i wasn't going to let you get away with it as many other people you have plaigerised from here like Tals posts as service to accyweb to report this & like i said before i was not responsible for other peoples comments or karma deductions from you & the fact you have given all these people in this forum the credit of having no brains & doing it for me - well they didnt they did it for their own reasons & the fact what you did after i exposed you was wrong!

You reap the seeds you've sown on here Hatter nobody else so stop milking the pity me vote because once again people on here have had enough of the same old same old & yes they use their own brains too on this! So dont judge people on here by your low standards - you got caught so deal with it.

Again hatter theres so many times you can pee the majority of the forum off.

End of!! its getting boring !!

Last edited by accymel; 19-10-2006 at 14:50.
Old 19-10-2006, 14:45   #103
Senior Member+

oh look my karma has just gone up-friends hatter-i think not haha!

Old 19-10-2006, 14:50   #104
Senior Member+

Quote:
read the thread jay, I started a rival forum donwn here,I do not want the people that I'm having problems with down here on ath forum coming on accyweb trolling.
Dave. my ex from Rawtenstall wanted to know what happened to the clock in the arndale, I came here looking and ended up joining. I've made some good friends on here.
Like i said earlier, i've read it from start to finish. The point that i'm making, is that when you start a post, it's not always clear who you are directing the comments at.

Old 19-10-2006, 14:51   #105
God Member

Has the clock in theArndale gone then ?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..