Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-10-2006, 14:54   #106
God Member

Re: What makes this a good forum

you acted like a silly child because I used your thread and didn't give you credit. Tall gave me permision to use anything of his as he quite rightly pointed out most of it he's taken off the net anyway.

Dave it depends how much you suck up on here. I have no need to suck up, I have friends elswhere.I say it how it is.

Miss kitty how can you possibly say my friends are imaginary, you don't know me. You sound like a child in the playground name calling. Hatterstown is an internet site, its fake,a p take, its got no actual residents miss kitty, there are no members so How can I claim to have imaginary friends there. The forums were made obselete by the proboards site.
Accrington Web
Old 19-10-2006, 14:54   #107
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave
Has the clock in theArndale gone then ?
Yes but i think Hatter is still searching for it
Old 19-10-2006, 14:54   #108
Senior Member+

thanks accymel-thats not all he will need,a personality transplant would be good.

Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling,Edna Ferber.

check out our wedding pictures taken by the lovely gareth at studio25....
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&id=619840253

Old 19-10-2006, 14:56   #109
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter
you acted like a silly child because I used your thread and didn't give you credit. Tall gave me permision to use anything of his as he quite rightly pointed out most of it he's taken off the net anyway.

Dave it depends how much you suck up on here. I have no need to suck up, I have friends elswhere.I say it how it is.

Miss kitty how can you possibly say my friends are imaginary, you don't know me. You sound like a child in the playground name calling. Hatterstown is an internet site, its fake,a p take, its got no actual residents miss kitty, there are no members so How can I claim to have imaginary friends there. The forums were made obselete by the proboards site.
Who's the baby now hatter ??!!! Sorry i know who & what i am so i dont need nor have asked for your 1 cell to conjour up an assumption thanks
Old 19-10-2006, 14:57   #110
God Member

goodbye...
Old 19-10-2006, 14:57   #111
God Member

Quote:
Dave it depends how much you suck up on here.
I heard that only gets you in the good books with one member, what about the others ?
Old 19-10-2006, 14:57   #112
Roy
Administrator

Madhatter, it is common courtesy to link to other sites. However, I was not bothered at all that you didn't link back to accyweb - until you specifically said you wouldn't. We have great staff and members here which is what makes it a good forum, both the staff and members can deal with trolls. If I removed the games/chatroom/journal etc.. people would still post, it is not about the features, it is about the posts and the members. If you speak to neal he will tell you that I helped him quite a lot when he was starting burnleyweb - I didn't have a problem with it, he also got a lot of posters joining his forum from here and vice versa - this has never been a problem as people enjoy both sites!
I think you need to re-adjust your attitude and outlook on this forum project. I am not sure you have what it takes to run a successful forum, you somehow manage to make people dislike you quite easily, this means the more work you put into your site the more members your competition will get as they leave you in droves... I don't mean to be insulting with this, I am just being realistic and honest. I have never been to your forum so don't know how you act there so I may well be totally wrong.
Old 19-10-2006, 14:59   #113
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel
Yes but i think Hatter is still searching for it
Your not getting him mixed up with the march hare are you? (another Character known only to Alice of Wonderland fame). 10, 9, 8,..............
Old 19-10-2006, 14:59   #114
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave
I heard that only gets you in the good books with one member, what about the others ?
OH aye you heard something i aint?? pmsl!!!!
Old 19-10-2006, 15:00   #115
Senior Member+

never mind 'god member' under his name-id like to see 'banned'.good job this is a family forum cos i have a few other words i would like to add to this thread.

Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling,Edna Ferber.

check out our wedding pictures taken by the lovely gareth at studio25....

Old 19-10-2006, 15:02   #116
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less
Your not getting him mixed up with the march hare are you? (another Character known only to Alice of Wonderland fame). 10, 9, 8,..............
Ahhh thats it Less i was least he had a nice hat lol
Old 19-10-2006, 15:02   #117
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Dave, my ex from Rawtenstall wanted to know what happened to the clock in the arndale
I never knew you were gay, not that it matters of course.
Old 19-10-2006, 15:05   #118
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misskitty
never mind 'god member' under his name-id like to see 'banned'.good job this is a family forum cos i have a few other words i would like to add to this thread.
PMSL Miss Kitty breathe slowly in & out, theres a swearbox in the over 18's section LOL
Old 19-10-2006, 15:06   #119
Resident Waffler

Quote:
People do not leave a local forum.
Have you looked in on Hyndburnlite recently?

Old 19-10-2006, 15:08   #120
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp
Have you looked in on Hyndburnlite recently?
LOL!! is that still running these days ?
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..