Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-03-2015, 22:51   #16
Senior Member+

Re: What's your favourite?

Beef n onion
Accyexplorer likes this.
maxthecollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-03-2015, 23:18   #17

Nice crusty bread and butter, a little salt, a little pepper - I can go for that
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 12:31   #18
Full Member+

A good splodge of tuna Mayo on top of crispy little gem lettuce on wholemeal bread with plain crisps on the side. Also, sliced corned beef from the deli (not from a can) with warm sliced tomato brings back happy memories of school trips when, when it was time to eat your packed lunch it was always quite soggy after being in your bag all morning! Mmm.
Turtle and Accyexplorer like this.
Old 22-03-2015, 19:01   #19
Senior Member+

From the sound of things cheese goes well with most combos,not bad for something that's basically left to rot (mature) for months at a time.

I must say,I'm surprised by some of the combo's put forward...yes,Mrs P I'm looking at you,I had you down as a spam lady (not the crisp butty type) you should try a spud pie on a barm ...

.... Talking of crazy combos Mrs E was just yapping about bacon with chocolate sandwiches .
I though those across the pond would be eating quadruple decker anything and everything sandwiches ....

...by the way,my Aberdeen Angus butties were super

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 19:41   #20
Beacon of light

No spam for me.
Chip butty with apple sauce... or try grated carrot, apple sauce and pickled beetroot(for vegetarian days).
I like cheese, but it doesn't like me...though sometimes I will have cheese and beggar the consequences...I nearly always regret this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2015, 20:44   #21
God Member

I almost forgot ... fried bread and HP And the top off my dad's boiled egg ... we were short of brass; but it sure tasted good.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2015, 11:51   #22
Senior Member+

Fried diced chicken (marinated in cajun & olive oil), bacon, cheese, lettuce & tomato on a lightly toasted Ciabatta with mayo. AKA The Scooby Doo Sandwich.
gpick24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2015, 11:59   #23
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpick24 View Post
Fried diced chicken (marinated in cajun & olive oil), bacon, cheese, lettuce & tomato on a lightly toasted Ciabatta with mayo. AKA The Scooby Doo Sandwich.
That sounds like a good sarnie combo g,i might try it on a bin lid (large Tcake aka a oven bottom)

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2015, 12:13   #24
Senior Member+

What's your favourite?

Saw it on an episode of can't cook, wont cook yonks ago.
gpick24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..