Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-05-2007, 22:24   #31

Re: which warlock tarot card are you?

I'm the moon as well.
Stanaccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-05-2007, 23:42   #32

i am the sun
aromalady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2007, 00:26   #33
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

You are The Chariot

Triumph, Victory, Overcoming Obstacles.

The chariot is one of the most complex cards to define. On its most basic level, it implies war, a struggle, and an eventual, hard-won victory. Either over enemies, obstacles, nature, the beasts inside you, or to just get what you want. But there is a great deal more to it. The charioteer wears emblems of the sun, yet the sign behind this card is the moon. The chariot is all about motion, and yet it is often shown as stationary. It is a union of opposites, like the black and white steeds. They pull in different directions, but must be (and can be!) made to go together in one direction. Control is required over opposing emotions, wants, needs, people, circumstances; bring them together and give them a single direction, your direction. Confidence is also needed and, most especially, motivation. The card can, in fact, indicate new motivation or inspiration, which gets a stagnant situation moving again. ---------- that sounds near the mark to me.

Last edited by cashman; 20-05-2007 at 00:28. Reason: adding comment
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2007, 09:28   #34
mez
God Member

The High Priestess is the card of knowledge, instinctual, supernatural, secret knowledge. She holds scrolls of arcane information that she might, or might not reveal to you. The moon crown on her head as well as the crescent by her foot indicates her willingness to illuminate what you otherwise might not see, reveal the secrets you need to know. The High Priestess is also associated with the moon however and can also indicate change or fluxuation, particularily when it comes to your moods.

ME ...A HIGH PREISTESS ..NEVER!!!
Old 21-05-2007, 12:38   #35
white rabbits

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
You are The Devil

Materiality. Material Force. Material temptation; sometimes obsession
The Devil is often a great card for business success; hard work and ambition.

Burn, baby burn.
and i thought you had a reputation beyond repute .....
Old 21-05-2007, 13:36   #36
Senior Member+

I'm the Empress
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 09:34   #37
Senior Member+

You are Strength

Courage, strength, fortitude. Power not arrested in the act of judgement, but passing on to further action, sometimes obstinacy.
This is a card of courage and energy. It represents both the Lion's hot, roaring energy, and the Maiden's steadfast will. The innocent Maiden is unafraid, undaunted, and indomitable. In some cards she opens the lion's mouth, in others she shuts it. Either way, she proves that inner strength is more powerful than raw physical strength. That forces can be controlled and used to score a victory is very close to the message of the Chariot, which might be why, in some decks, it is Justice that is card 8 instead of Strength. With strength you can control not only the situation, but yourself. It is a card about anger and impulse management, about creative answers, leadership and maintaining one's personal honor. It can also stand for a steadfast friend.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (12.8 KB, 2 views)
Old 24-05-2007, 09:57   #38
God Member

I am the High Priestess - kinda like the sound of that - except the mood swing thing, not really me that
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2007, 16:29   #39
Senior Member+

I am the Devil.
Old 27-05-2007, 14:26   #40
Senior Member+

I am The Tower. Not sure if I should be pleased or not.
Old 27-05-2007, 17:58   #41

I am the devil...
The Green Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..