Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-05-2007, 15:23   #1

which warlock tarot card are you?

http://www.flarn.com/~warlock/tarot/

post below!

'The views expressed here are my own and are not necessarily those of the site'
Traceyb37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-05-2007, 15:24   #2

Re: which warlock tarot card are you?

You are The Moon

Hope, expectation, Bright promises.
The Moon is a card of magic and mystery - when prominent you know that nothing is as it seems, particularly when it concerns relationships. All logic is thrown out the window.
The Moon is all about visions and illusions, madness, genius and poetry. This is a card that has to do with sleep, and so with both dreams and nightmares. It is a scary card in that it warns that there might be hidden enemies, tricks and falsehoods. But it should also be remembered that this is a card of great creativity, of powerful magic, primal feelings and intuition. You may be going through a time of emotional and mental trial; if you have any past mental problems, you must be vigilant in taking your medication but avoid drugs or alcohol, as abuse of either will cause them irreparable damage. This time however, can also result in great creativity, psychic powers, visions and insight. You can and should trust your intuition.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 18.jpg (13.5 KB, 2 views)

'The views expressed here are my own and are not necessarily those of the site'
Traceyb37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2007, 20:17   #3

You are The Empress
Beauty, happiness, pleasure, success, luxury, dissipation.

The Empress is associated with Venus, the feminine planet, so it represents, beauty, charm, pleasure, luxury, and delight. You may be good at home decorating, art or anything to do with making things beautiful.

The Empress is a creator, be it creation of life, of romance, of art or business. While the Magician is the primal spark, the idea made real, and the High Priestess is the one who gives the idea a form, the Empress is the womb where it gestates and grows till it is ready to be born. This is why her symbol is Venus, goddess of beautiful things as well as love. Even so, the Empress is more Demeter, goddess of abundance, then sensual Venus. She is the giver of Earthly gifts, yet at the same time, she can, in anger withhold, as Demeter did when her daughter, Persephone, was kidnapped. In fury and grief, she kept the Earth barren till her child was returned to her.

Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2007, 20:22   #4
God Member

I'm also The Emporess.
Old 18-05-2007, 20:26   #5
white rabbits

i am the tower
Old 18-05-2007, 20:45   #6
Beacon of light

I am the Moon.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2007, 20:46   #7
Beacon of light

well, what do you expect......I am 'Beacon of Light'
Old 18-05-2007, 20:47   #8
Member.

You are The Sun

Happiness, Content, Joy.

The meanings for the Sun are fairly simple and consistent.

Young, healthy, new, fresh. The brain is working, things that were muddled come clear, everything falls into place, and everything seems to go your way.

The Sun is ruled by the Sun, of course. This is the light that comes after the long dark night, Apollo to the Moon's Diana. A positive card, it promises you your day in the sun. Glory, gain, triumph, pleasure, truth, success. As the moon symbolized inspiration from the unconscious, from dreams, this card symbolizes discoveries made fully consciousness and wide awake. You have an understanding and enjoyment of science and math, beautifully constructed music, carefully reasoned philosophy. It is a card of intellect, clarity of mind, and feelings of youthful energy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 19.jpg (15.9 KB, 3 views)

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2007, 20:48   #9
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
well, what do you expect......I am 'Beacon of Light'

We must be Partners Mrs Pilkington.

I still love you.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 18-05-2007, 20:49   #10
Junior Member+

You are The Empress

The Empress is associated with Venus, the feminine planet, so it represents, beauty, charm, pleasure, luxury, and delight. You may be good at home decorating, art or anything to do with making things beautiful.

The Empress is a creator, be it creation of life, of romance, of art or business. While the Magician is the primal spark, the idea made real, and the High Priestess is the one who gives the idea a form, the Empress is the womb where it gestates and grows till it is ready to be born. This is why her symbol is Venus, goddess of beautiful things as well as love. Even so, the Empress is more Demeter, goddess of abundance, then sensual Venus. She is the giver of Earthly gifts, yet at the same time, she can, in anger withhold, as Demeter did when her daughter, Persephone, was kidnapped. In fury and grief, she kept the Earth barren till her child was returned to her.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2007, 20:50   #11
Beacon of light

Oh Doug...that is lovely. It IS true a compliment makes my day. Thankyou kind sir.
Old 18-05-2007, 20:52   #12
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Oh Doug...that is lovely. It IS true a compliment makes my day. Thankyou kind sir.
Madam, you are like the Sun in the Morning and the Moon at night. A becon of light and always very welcome.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 18-05-2007, 20:58   #13
Give, give, give member

You are The Devil

Materiality. Material Force. Material temptation; sometimes obsession
The Devil is often a great card for business success; hard work and ambition.

Burn, baby burn.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2007, 21:12   #14

enjoyed that .cheers,im the star,funny really as i used to always call my little boy my star,
lancscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2007, 21:32   #15
Senior Member+

You are The Empress

jackyalex is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..