Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-01-2010, 22:29   #16

Re: Who is this??

I went to school with Bernie Flint, photo thanks to BBC, and you can watch him sing here and very good it is to
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bernie_flint.jpg (52.1 KB, 3 views)
wadey is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-01-2010, 22:37   #17

Berni Flint (born 26 May 1952, Southport, Lancashire) is a singer and songwriter who holds the record for the longest continuous run of wins on the ITV talent show "Opportunity Knocks"
Old 29-01-2010, 08:31   #18
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadey View Post
Berni Flint (born 26 May 1952, Southport, Lancashire) is a singer and songwriter who holds the record for the longest continuous run of wins on the ITV talent show "Opportunity Knocks"
Yep he's a nice chap is Bernie, he still lives in Churchtown, Southport. His brother used to do a bit of singing too. Met him several times over the years, last time was a few years back now, and quite by chance, we were staying overnight in Southport and went to the British legion club there, and he happened to be singing there that night! I sent him an email last year, and he sent me up his latest cd. He mainly does the Cruise Ships now....he's on facebook to if you want to catch up with him...under Bernard Flint!

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2010, 13:47   #19

Thanks Taggy
Old 29-01-2010, 15:30   #20
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadey View Post
Thanks Taggy
No Probs Wadey....sent you a pm with Bernie's email!

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 13:52   #21

I do know Barnaby's real name, but if I told you I really would have to fit you up with a concrete overcoat. Just to prove I'm not lying about knowing him, his initials are G H. Now that could be a guess, of course, or I could be psychic. You must decide. If it really is true, than someone else who knows him should confirm these initials. Another clue, is that his surname is a locational one from within Lancashire. I shall say no more.
onehoonose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 14:06   #22
God Member

And if you'd read this thread properly you would know he's already been named....years ago
Old 14-10-2012, 14:20   #23
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehoonose View Post
I do know Barnaby's real name, but if I told you I really would have to fit you up with a concrete overcoat. Just to prove I'm not lying about knowing him, his initials are G H. Now that could be a guess, of course, or I could be psychic. You must decide. If it really is true, than someone else who knows him should confirm these initials. Another clue, is that his surname is a locational one from within Lancashire. I shall say no more.
Yep yeh aint the only onehoonose.
Old 14-10-2012, 14:31   #24
God Member

Haha
Old 14-10-2012, 14:38   #25
God Member

'He knows ya know' - Hilda Baker, catchphrase
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hilda baker.jpg (3.9 KB, 1 views)
MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 14:47   #26
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Me elbows are bleeding...................... Damn uncomfortable these concrete overcoats.
Old 15-10-2012, 13:44   #27
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehoonose View Post
Yeh know what sunshine? I reckon you are him?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..