Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2005, 20:27   #1
God Member

Unhappy Who's Stealing my Ackers

I may be cracking up but my Ackers keep disappearing, I'm keeping a close eye at the minute due to struggling to keep Dave in flies, is ther any way of checking?
grego is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-05-2005, 20:46   #2
Foreign Correspondent

Re: Who's Stealing my Ackers

Seems something's been happening to ackers in general. Strange. If you are really having trouble getting enough ackers to feed your pet, I think that some folks will make a transfer - I haven't a huge number of ackers, but I'm still willing to help out.

When in darkness or in doubt, visit Oswaldtwistle!
Billcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 21:23   #3
God Member

Thanks Billcat, I've already had some generous donations and still have a little left in the bank, its a problem though when you cant guarantee being able to log on every night, I think Dave will die when I go on holiday in a few weeks because I know I wont have enough to put him for temporary adoption.
Old 09-05-2005, 21:38   #4
Foreign Correspondent

Just out of curiosity, about how much does it take on a daily basis to feed your petz?

Old 09-05-2005, 21:42   #5
God Member

Not really sure Billcat, its probably not that much maybe 30 but the problem arises when you haven't been on for a couple of days or so and not only do you need to feed them but their health has suffered and you need to buy health as well.
Old 09-05-2005, 21:51   #6
Foreign Correspondent

Thirty ackers daily seems very expensive. A three ackers per post, that's a lot of posting.

Old 09-05-2005, 22:20   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

have it put down lol
Old 10-05-2005, 20:36   #8
God Member

I considered putting him in the adoption centre but that costs £500 so I've no chance, I'm ok at the minute because I've been able to log on each night.
Old 11-05-2005, 07:24   #9
Junior Member+

I did not steal them
Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 07:34   #10

Me neither, not yours.
Old 11-05-2005, 15:23   #11
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Somebody is also stealing my ackers Grego. I noticed it the other day when I'd forgotten to bank them before going to work. I would like to know if there is a way to find out who it is, so that a little acker retribution can be had.

My only advice Grego is to bank your ackers before you log off.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..

Last edited by lettie; 11-05-2005 at 15:57.
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 16:06   #12
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lettie
My only advice Grego is to bank your ackers before you log off.

Can your ackers be stolen from you if they are in the bank? I forgot to ask that one.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 16:21   #13
I am Band

I have just checked out Dave the Arachnid and he is in rude health. In fact judging by the grin on his face, it looks like he has a gram or two of whizz coursing through his veins at the moment. Whatever you're feeding to Dave might be expensive, but if you can market it, the Sammaritans would soon be out of business due to lack of custom.

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!
Sparkologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 16:23   #14
God Member

looks like Lettie's just had some more Ackers nicked. There seems to be alot of that going on today.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 16:31   #15
g78

Im innocent!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..