Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2012, 01:14   #1

Would you do the right thing, whatever the risk?

This bloke took on his captors and paid the price. Not sure I could be so brave in the same circumstances...

Malik Mohammed Iqbal RIP

Studio25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-10-2012, 06:17   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Would you do the right thing, whatever the risk?

I wonder if this similar to the gangs from Venezuela. Ross Kemp interviewed them. Most of them wear masks. One of them saying how many people he has killed(in the hundreds) like it was nothing. Like getting up in the morning and having breakfast. Like something he could easily do on a daily basis and not think anything of it. He said that extreme poverty forces them in the situation to kidnap people to force people to give ransom money or else the kidnapped person would die.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:14   #3
th3
Junior Member+

Re: Would you do the right thing, whatever the risk?

Yes and no.

I did it last year, same country, same towns. Robbed of passport, ID card and most of my money. Local Allied Bank manager with them. Held at gun point, many times. Kidnapped, blackmailed, beaten up many times, rammed by a truck/4x4 5 times while riding a motorcycle, extortion by holding all my luggage and wife. Blackmail by threatening to rape my wife and her sisters. I just got out of that mess 1 month ago, a new gang perpetrating it this time (new from the one last year).

I had no where to turn for help or sanctuary. No one would help.

I lost hard saved cash for a house (£35k) in the process, all robbed. And I had to return because my mother-in-law, wife and her younger sisters were under severe threat, and they are very poor, but as soon as I did, more similar happenings ensued. The police are in on it here, they work for corrupt gangs. This is no news, it's basic common info every 9 year old in those nations knows.

Ask any Asian. Bribery is all that happens in those nations, and openly too. At every level, from streets to courts.

Many of those doing it are paid by affluent Brits to carry out their dirty work.

Such affluent Brits are not affluent by hard earned legit money, they are fraudsters, major cons and many have robbed money from the UK and ran back there for 6-10 years to build mansions and make terror upon the poorer locals. I'm not guessing, I know them inside out and can name names and have done to the police before and special detectives from Manchester for 2 years. They're just too busy reading facebook and the like, like Garfield. They live in some cuckoo land away from reality.

As for killers and such gangs there; they're not in poverty of any sort, they just want power and money - they want to live TV/movie lives, and only more money can make that happen so they do whatever it takes to get there.

Heed their advice very carefully, they know a lot more than us about that nation. The country and it's alike are vicious barbarians, stay well clear.

Not all, but most.

I feel sad for the loss of this man - trust me what he was doing is extremely difficult there. But the real reason behind all this... who knows. It's usually a very old family feud.
th3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..