Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lost Friends / Family (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f67/)
-   -   Rhyddings High School?? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f67/rhyddings-high-school-10050.html)

jimmi5bellies 17-11-2005 11:54

re: Rhyddings High School??

Quote:

Originally Posted by emmatjackson
yeah im a rhyddings girl. I was there between 1987 91. I hated it but think back now and i had the time of my life. I once told miss moore she was a fat bitch and she ran after me down the corridor. ha ha. That mrs banks hated me to i always wore nail polish and she used to grab me in her office to take it off.

Oh dear..thats not very polite calling Miss Moore that ..snigger !
We all called her Cream Bun !

Mik Dickinson 17-11-2005 20:52

Aye i only know her as cream bun but fat bitch would fit too.

Bagpuss 18-11-2005 22:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by emmatjackson
That mrs banks hated me to i always wore nail polish and she used to grab me in her office to take it off.

Didn't go to Rhyddings but that Mrs Banks would worry me, getting girls in her office and making them take things off, strange school was it?

jimmi5bellies 19-11-2005 16:55

fpmsl @ bagpuss.
The time to worry was when Paddy took you in his store room and told you to pretend to cry out !!! making it look like he had really given you the ruler in his store room :D . He had a thing for Parker pens and concord !

Captain Kremen aka Mr McManus aka bad breath and spotty lol, lol, lol. I can remember when i had broke my leg and it was in pot. My mum rang school to say she couldnt pick me up so Captain Kremen had to give me a ride home. OMG ..the worst journey of my life that was, being laughed at by all my mates ! Wish i had worn my parker coat that day and wrapped it around my face :D . He had a morris minor at the time ... so embarrasing !

Latex-lady 02-12-2005 15:04

I went to rhyddings i left in 1996 any1 else left in that yr?

slater_scott 06-12-2005 14:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by asfc babe
I was there from 1997-2002 (had to think then!!) I was in Mrs Whelan's form.What a gret Maths teacher.
O remember Duffy? Hate that guy!!!
N Mrs Tipper........tuck them shirts in!

(Hope they don't come on this forum!!)

surely you mean mrs spitter?

spitfire:Banane47:

Mik Dickinson 06-12-2005 21:19

Ok Mands lets try and jog your memory.Used to hang around with Boothy, Stuart Dowling,Duncan Whittaker and co.Nickname was Slim and i lived up Fern Gore

panther 11-12-2005 18:54

:) god this does bring back memories!, i wonder what the teachers are doing now who have left? does anyone know?:D half of them are probably in a nut house, probably due to all those unruly kids who went there;) i could think of a few teachers actually lol, but i will mention no names in case they watching:cool: lol

MANDS 15-12-2005 14:00

mik still dont ring any bells,I used to go round with dawn connelly you must remember her she lived up fern gore,broadfield road,she was my best mate,still class her as that.:)

panther 20-01-2006 17:30

Hello Again, Sorry But Just Had To Comment So This Thread Goes On Top Again, So Moorhead Was Under This Thread, Hehehe

panther 20-01-2006 18:03

just wondering, as anybody got any pictures of rhyddings pupils from the 80's , or do they know any web site thats shows them, just want to remember what it used to be like and to have a laugh!!:D

Mik Dickinson 22-01-2006 12:43

Mands sorry it took so long to answer but if you knew Dawn then you MUST know me brother Richard Dickinson.We lived next door to Dawn and her sis Jean was in my year.we were neighbours for about 5 years.Richrad is the total opposit of me.Tall slim but really ugly. LMAO!

panther 02-02-2006 18:46

:eek: just seen in observer (2-2-06) about mr hunt, and what hes supposed to have done, i remember him the skinny sod who taught in R.E, cant believe it!!

Mik Dickinson 10-04-2006 20:49

Parental problem there i believe jimmy5 bell

firefighter753 12-04-2006 18:04

Quite alot of Rhyddings photos on this website.

http://ossygobbin2003.fotopic.net/