Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lost Friends / Family (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f67/)
-   -   mark lucas (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f67/mark-lucas-17896.html)

folly 09-11-2005 14:09

mark lucas

anybody know mark lucas ? he has two brothers & one sister he went to holy family. lived on blackburn rd for a number of years.then moved up to coniston ave. we used to hang about with tatty & wallerby.

Bagpuss 09-11-2005 22:30

Re: mark lucas

Quote:

Originally Posted by folly
anybody know mark lucas ? he has two brothers & one sister he went to holy family. lived on blackburn rd for a number of years.then moved up to coniston ave. we used to hang about with tatty & wallerby.

I know him but I haven't seen him for ages, I thought it was his brother Mick who lived on Coniston Ave.

jelly baby 11-11-2005 12:35

He was in the army for a number of years, don't know if he still is.

folly 15-11-2005 02:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by jelly baby
He was in the army for a number of years, don't know if he still is.

no he left about the same time as i did

staggeringman 15-11-2005 16:56

know mark well, i will find out off a mate of his to what he is doing with himself.

folly 15-11-2005 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by staggeringman
know mark well, i will find out off a mate of his to what he is doing with himself.

ok thanks and cheers

accypete 27-09-2007 21:30

I know Mark ....and knowing him ...I bet he's starting an argument !!

K.S.H 27-09-2007 21:45

Accypete - says in your profile
"now trying to get in touch with Folly or Tony Willkinson"
Looks like you might have stumbled across the right thread here, is this the Folly your after? now in Scotland

accypete 29-05-2013 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by accypete (Post 474881)
I know Mark ....and knowing him ...I bet he's starting an argument !!

In fact Folly verni is in my profile photo the kids are me our Marie and verni ......I know I know its an old post !

Heather Marshall 25-05-2020 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by accypete (Post 1061068)
In fact Folly verni is in my profile photo the kids are me our Marie and verni ......I know I know its an old post !

I've just joined Accrington web, and having a trawl through some of the old posts. I used to live on BlackburnFoad, next door to the Lucas family. My mum was good friends with Eileen, and we played with their kids- Mark, Michael, Verni. I think Charlie as well ... but was a long time ago! Did you ever trace Mark?

accypete 26-08-2020 22:02

folly knows where he is know and has for a while

accypete 05-10-2020 23:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heather Marshall (Post 1240482)
I've just joined Accrington web, and having a trawl through some of the old posts. I used to live on BlackburnFoad, next door to the Lucas family. My mum was good friends with Eileen, and we played with their kids- Mark, Michael, Verni. I think Charlie as well ... but was a long time ago! Did you ever trace Mark?

yep I've never not known where mark was he's my cousin :-) I used to live on Blackburn road to on the next block closer to the church......all gone now. I can only remember the Fishers and Brooks living next door to Mark.