Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By maxthecollie
  • 3 Post By Barrie Yates

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-07-2015, 11:21   #1

1970 Eagle Street

Does anyone remember a male child living on Eagle Street Accrington (opposite the new Tesco) who would have been born 1969? May have been a Catholic family. Got a list of adults who was living there at that time.
Thanks for reading this.
BOWERBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-07-2015, 12:19   #2
Senior Member+

Re: 1970 Eagle Street

A nice introduction to yourself would be appreciated before posting
Barrie Yates and Gremlin like this.
maxthecollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2015, 13:20   #3
Senior Member+

We could probably help you with your query. However, not knowing who you are, or why you want the information, we are not prepared to provide information which may well be personal.
Old 30-07-2015, 14:44   #4

Hello Barrie.

I do a lot of family history research for people and used to live in Accrington. I am helping a lady from the Manchester area find her half brother who lived in Eagle Street in 1970.

Regards

Brian
Old 30-07-2015, 16:46   #5
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOWERBOY View Post
Hello Barrie.

I do a lot of family history research for people and used to live in Accrington. I am helping a lady from the Manchester area find her half brother who lived in Eagle Street in 1970.

Regards

Brian
We do know someone who lived there at that time - opposite Tesco. If you send me a PM with the name of the interested party and an email address I will pass the information on to him and he can then decide if he wishes to make contact.
cashman, maxthecollie and kaz1750 like this.
Old 01-08-2015, 17:37   #6

Hi there.
Thats the problems we dont have a name just some possible surnames, Evans, Kennedy and Flynn. I know an Andrew Shearon was there and ongoing enquiry via Facebook to contact him He lives in Huncoat. He was 12 in 1970.
Many thanks
Old 01-08-2015, 21:55   #7
Senior Member+

As you do not appear to be willing to comply with the requirements of my Post No 5, therefore I am unable to help you contact the person that I know lived in that location, who was 11/12 years of age at that time.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..