Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lost Friends / Family (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f67/)
-   -   Mary Doreen Bannister (nee Pilkington, nee Malone) (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f67/mary-doreen-bannister-nee-pilkington-nee-malone-25173.html)

BaaBaa 24-10-2006 07:29

Mary Doreen Bannister (nee Pilkington, nee Malone)

I have just found out this person died in Nov 2003. (age 74) Can anyone please tell me how she died or where she died please?
Also if she is buried in Accy cemetry or not?
The Accy Observer & Lancs Eve Telegraph web sites are both coming back as blank when I run the obituaries checks.
She was one of 'The Malones' of Ossy & married Herman Pilkington & then married Alan Bannister 1984.
All other contacts have died so no one I can ask. I'd really appreciate any info. Many thanks.

Hilary Mid 25-09-2007 19:29

Re: Mary Doreen Bannister (nee Pilkington, nee Malone)

Hello
I am Alan Bannister's daughter. I would like to know either who you are or what your connection was prior to replying to you.
Regards HM

WillowTheWhisp 26-09-2007 06:34

At the risk of being accused of being pedantic but for the benefit of anyone wanting to trace family trees and stuff can I just mention that 'nee' means 'born as' so the correct terminology should be 'formerly Pilkington, nee Malone'. It just makes it simpler when it comes to looking for birth records.

steve 17-11-2007 15:32

Im a Accy Malone:Banane25:

Debbiepilk 14-05-2012 23:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaaBaa (Post 325096)
I have just found out this person died in Nov 2003. (age 74) Can anyone please tell me how she died or where she died please?
The Accy Observer & Lancs Eve Telegraph web sites are both coming back as blank when I run the obituaries checks.
She was one of 'The Malones' of Ossy & married Herman Pilkington & then married Alan Bannister 1984.
All other contacts have died so no one I can ask. I'd really appreciate any info. Many thanks.

Hi my name is Debbie Pilkington originally from Accrington who had an Uncle Herman . Will ask my dad more in the morning and get back to you. I hope I am truly able to help you

Debbiepilk 15-05-2012 07:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaaBaa (Post 325096)

Hi Debbie here again. That was my uncle hermans first wife then her second husband was a boxer . Colin Pilkington a brother still lives Accrington . Good luck

Frank T 03-06-2020 17:19

Hi BaaBaa, Herman Pilkington was one of my mothers brothers I was page boy at their wedding. Doreen had a sister Mary who was a nursing sister at Accrington Victoria hospital. Doreen and Herman had one Boy Michael and three girls Anne, Christine and I can`t remember the last one. Anne I believe lives in the Middlesbrough area, Christine married a Police officer from the Hampshire/Wiltshire area. Michael was thrown out of the house when he was about 16 and never heard of again (by me). The only Pilkingtons left are Cyril, Ina who both live in Accy. and Hughie who I think lives in Belfast. Hope this helps.:)