Accrington Web

Accrington Web (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lost Friends / Family (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f67/)
-   -   Stella Finch - Betty Tattersall -Derek Bamber (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f67/stella-finch-betty-tattersall-derek-bamber-39299.html)

Royboy39 09-05-2008 22:40

Stella Finch - Betty Tattersall -Derek Bamber
 
God we are going back a long time......does anyone know any of these friends of mine..........All from Church............and Jean Duxbury from Accrington all the females are their maiden names?

jaysay 10-05-2008 12:36

Re: Stella Finch - Betty Tattersall -Derek Bamber
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Royboy39 (Post 574163)
God we are going back a long time......does anyone know any of these friends of mine..........All from Church............and Jean Duxbury from Accrington all the females are their maiden names?

The name Derek Bamber rings a bell Roy, there was a guy who lived on Badge Brow in Ossy alled Derek Bamber, he doesn't live there now, but I seem to remember he was not going on to well, now whether this is the same guy I don't know. One of my neighbours knows this chap, but he's in Spain at the moment I'll ask him when he gets back Roy and let you know

Royboy39 10-05-2008 15:02

Re: Stella Finch - Betty Tattersall -Derek Bamber
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 574314)
The name Derek Bamber rings a bell Roy, there was a guy who lived on Badge Brow in Ossy alled Derek Bamber, he doesn't live there now, but I seem to remember he was not going on to well, now whether this is the same guy I don't know. One of my neighbours knows this chap, but he's in Spain at the moment I'll ask him when he gets back Roy and let you know

Thats Derek..........Please do let me know....I havent seen him for years.

ned 28-06-2008 20:38

Re: Stella Finch - Betty Tattersall -Derek Bamber
 
I came across your message after typing in derek bamber in the search engine. I am his nephew, unfortunately we attended his funeral on friday the 27th june 2008

katex 28-06-2008 23:09

Re: Stella Finch - Betty Tattersall -Derek Bamber
 
Used to work at the same company (Nayler the Printer) with a lady called Evelyn Bamber. Loved her to bits .. sure she has passed away now .. wonder if any relation ? Think her father-in-law worked there too. Course this would be around 1960 >> 1965.

jaysay 29-06-2008 10:06

Re: Stella Finch - Betty Tattersall -Derek Bamber
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ned (Post 599701)
I came across your message after typing in derek bamber in the search engine. I am his nephew, unfortunately we attended his funeral on friday the 27th june 2008

I saw the notice in the Obs on Friday ned, and I sent a PM to Royboy about it.

Royboy39 04-07-2008 19:35

Re: Stella Finch - Betty Tattersall -Derek Bamber
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 599833)
I saw the notice in the Obs on Friday ned, and I sent a PM to Royboy about it.

Got the message....thanks John and Steve for your good wishes regarding Op............Got back to Spain today.

Ned...very sorry to hear about Derek...we were very good friends.
I knew his Gran....Alice Anne Aspin...His Mum and Dad Phylis and George and His sister Jean...They lived in John Street Church then.
I knew Derek lived on Badge Brow....He has a daughter Jaqui who I knew as a baby.

Katex....I don't think Evelyn Bamber was immediate family but could wrong.

Pmfg 24-04-2022 15:04

Re: Stella Finch - Betty Tattersall -Derek Bamber
 
Jean Duxbury married Jack Spivey both since died. They lived Gt Harwood


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:58.


2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com

Page generated in 0.09026 seconds with 8 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1