Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lost Friends / Family (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f67/)
-   -   Jacqueline Scaife. (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f67/jacqueline-scaife-55018.html)

katex 25-09-2010 05:34

Jacqueline Scaife.

A friend of mine is interested in where the above lady is now. It is her maiden name.

She married somebody called Root(e) and maybe moved to Scotland. Will be in her early 60's and has dark hair and darkish complexion.

Thinks her mother and father were called Freda and John and they had a business something to do with conveyors and elevators around Grange Street. Has a sister called Vanessa.

Seems she was the Stewardess at Baxenden Golf Club for a while.

Thanks.

jelly baby 26-09-2010 13:20

Re: Jacqueline Scaife.

John (Jack) Scaife was manager ( director??) of the Conveyor and Elevator company on (the now demolished) Croft St. The company moved to Grange Lane in the 80s. My dad worked for the company from 1958 until his retirement in1990.

jaysay 26-09-2010 13:24

Scaife is not a common name Kate, is she any relation to Ann Scaife former HBC councillor from Rishton?

Marl 02-10-2012 20:51

Jaqui is actually my best and closest friend she now lives just outside of Preston went to see her last year and also looked up her mum Freda.Jaqui is now married to a guy called Cliff Clark her first husband whom she divorced died just recently his name was Ken Route Jaqui has a son Nick who now lives in Australia and a daughter Samantha and as you may gather like me she is a very proud grandmother her children were to her first husband.We keep in touch and never forget to send each other cards.When I tell her she is on here she won't believe it.

Fabio cliff 13-08-2015 11:51

Hi I am Cliff Clark husband of Jacqueline nee scaife,could you please let us know who was asking to find jacqui so we can contact them.

Thank you F C

Mog 14-08-2015 07:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fabio cliff (Post 1147601)
Hi I am Cliff Clark husband of Jacqueline nee scaife,could you please let us know who was asking to find jacqui so we can contact them.

Thank you F C

Cliff, the person who requested the info did it five years ago and hasn't been on here since 2013. So dont know if she will see this unless someone can contact her.

Retlaw 14-08-2015 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mog (Post 1147657)
Cliff, the person who requested the info did it five years ago and hasn't been on here since 2013. So dont know if she will see this unless someone can contact her.

Katex has not been well for some time, she occasonally posts on Face Book and visits the site most days, she will see a post on there.

cashman 14-08-2015 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retlaw (Post 1147681)
Katex has not been well for some time, she occasonally posts on Face Book and visits the site most days, she will see a post on there.

I rang mez n asked her to inform her this morning.;)

Bob Dobson 14-08-2015 20:08

I emailed Kate but no reply yet. I will try her brother

mez 20-08-2015 17:18

i did contact kate her answer was she could not remember who the friend was that she had posted the request for. sorry not contacted earlier but as usual been busy learning to live my life without my sam (my 15yr old dog my pal. ).

cashman 20-08-2015 19:03

Cheers mez, can understand, me own memorys shocking as well.;):D

Bob Dobson 20-08-2015 21:12

I have spoken with Katex. She cannot remember who it was who asked her to find Jacqueline Scaife.