Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lost Friends / Family (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f67/)
-   -   TOWLER Family (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f67/towler-family-58861.html)

Bob Dobson 10-08-2011 20:47

TOWLER Family

I am searching for Ken Towler, last heard of in Ossie, now 56yrs old. Had a sister called Elaine. Ken went to the Grammar School. Any information? His dad was Ken too.

Retlaw 10-08-2011 21:42

Re: TOWLER Family

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dobson (Post 925262)
I am searching for Ken Towler, last heard of in Ossie, now 56yrs old. Had a sister called Elaine. Ken went to the Grammar School. Any information? His dad was Ken too.

A Ken Towler served at Accy Fire Station, his father was Alf Towler, he also served in the Accy Fire Brigade. Ken also had a brother Gordon, he served about 12 months as well.
Ken Towler did live in Ossy for a time, he died some years ago, his wife Florence is still alive, maybe they had a son called Ken.
Retlaw.

Bob Dobson 10-08-2011 23:36

Yes, it's the son I am after. How to contact Florence?

Retlaw 11-08-2011 11:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dobson (Post 925299)
Yes, it's the son I am after. How to contact Florence?

Just tried ringing Florence, but its coming up number not recognised, have'nt seen Florence in the past 3 years, will have to contact some one in america to see whats happened.
Retlaw.

accybill 13-08-2011 14:08

I think Gordon's widow Betty lives in Coopers Close off Peel St, Ossie.
They had a son Stephen Kelvyn & a daughter Lisa Jane?

There are no marriage or death records showing for Kenneth I Towler & Elaine A Towler, children of Ken & Flo.

Big Joe 05-11-2015 18:50

Hi Bob have just joined and have seen your historic request for my cousin Ken Towler Jnr. Did you get hold of him in the end as I have an address for him. Regards

cashman 05-11-2015 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by accybill (Post 926144)
I think Gordon's widow Betty lives in Coopers Close off Peel St, Ossie.
They had a son Stephen Kelvyn & a daughter Lisa Jane?

There are no marriage or death records showing for Kenneth I Towler & Elaine A Towler, children of Ken & Flo.

Have just seen this Stephen K, died many years ago, i worked with him for oer 20yrs, in fact used to go down the rovers with him.

Bob Dobson 05-11-2015 20:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Joe (Post 1154079)
Hi Bob have just joined and have seen your historic request for my cousin Ken Towler Jnr. Did you get hold of him in the end as I have an address for him. Regards

Ni I didn't, Big Joe I would appreciate a word from you - I will send you a PM (Private message) so that you can send me one back. I think it great that you are helping someone on your very first posting.

johnenglish 07-01-2018 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dobson (Post 925262)

Hi I know Ken lived on same street as a kid

Suggest you fbook him

Bob Dobson 07-01-2018 21:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnenglish (Post 1207040)
Hi I know Ken lived on same street as a kid

Suggest you fbook him

Will do - this came as a surprise after two years.