Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-04-2013, 01:16   #1
Junior Member+

Askew

I am looking to get in touch with any of the ASKEW family, I believe Asky, is on this site, I sent a pm but got no reply. My grandparents were Mary and William askew of Walter st Accrington. We also have Ridgway and Moss, that I know of in the family. I have some really old pictures my mum left, I would like to share them with the family before they get lost forever!
kathk is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-04-2013, 08:10   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: Askew

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathk View Post
I am looking to get in touch with any of the ASKEW family, I believe Asky, is on this site, I sent a pm but got no reply. My grandparents were Mary and William askew of Walter st Accrington. We also have Ridgway and Moss, that I know of in the family. I have some really old pictures my mum left, I would like to share them with the family before they get lost forever!
There are a lot of accounts on this site which aren't in use today, can't ever remember Asky posting since I joined the site in 05
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2013, 09:15   #3
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
There are a lot of accounts on this site which aren't in use today, can't ever remember Asky posting since I joined the site in 05
Thats cos yeh got altzheimers. Hes n owd mate n we was pming one another last year after he joined.
Old 29-04-2013, 09:25   #4
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Thats cos yeh got altzheimers. Hes n owd mate n we was pming one another last year after he joined.
Glad one of us is awake then Cashy
Old 29-04-2013, 09:50   #5
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Glad one of us is awake then Cashy
Yeh may have been in dock when he joined mate?
Old 29-04-2013, 10:10   #6
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Yeh may have been in dock when he joined mate?
Phew thank god for that, though I was losing it
Old 29-04-2013, 15:23   #7
Junior Member+

You guys are too funny. Lol
Old 29-04-2013, 16:02   #8
I am Banned

Quote:
Phew thank god for that, though I was losing it
Any evidence to support that Jay???
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2013, 17:12   #9
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
Any evidence to support that Jay???
No none what so ever
Old 10-05-2013, 13:58   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathk View Post
Hi. My mum is Susan moss, age 40. Daughter of Terence moss and Deanne askew. Deanne's grandparents were William and Mary askew (Mary's maiden name was madine). Deanne's dad was also called William (born
: 1918), he had 6 brothers and sisters. One of whom was called Joyce askew (who has a daughter called carol). So are you my mum's 2nd cousin??
Lydzie16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 19:11   #11

Hi. My mum is Susan moss, age 40. Daughter of Terence moss and Deanne askew. Deanne's grandparents were William and Mary askew (Mary's maiden name was madine). Deanne's dad was also called William (born
: 1918), he had 6 brothers and sisters. One of whom was called Joyce askew (who has a daughter called carol). So are you my mum's 2nd cousin??
Lydzie16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 21:12   #12
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydzie16 View Post
Good to hear from you, Yes Deanne is my 1st cousin. I never met your mum though. I have sent you a pm.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..