Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-07-2011, 14:10   #1

Beryl and Pamela Wallbank

Wonder if anybody knows this family, Beryl will be about 67 now and Pamela about 66..there are also other siblings who would be younger...their mother was Eileen Wallbank and they all lived near the Grammar School back in the 60's.
AccyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-07-2011, 08:39   #2

Re: Beryl and Pamela Wallbank

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyGirl View Post
Wonder if anybody knows this family, Beryl will be about 67 now and Pamela about 66..there are also other siblings who would be younger...their mother was Eileen Wallbank and they all lived near the Grammar School back in the 60's.
I am a friend of their sister Linda, she lives in Stanhill. If you pass me your details I will let her know you are looking for her sisters.

Jelly Baby
jelly baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 18:18   #3
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Beryl and Pamela Wallbank

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyGirl View Post
hi beryl married ted mc,manuswho died a few years ago.
she lives opposit enfield cricket ground in dillhall lane.
claret39,brian horner
claret39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 17:50   #4

wow, had forgotten about this post... many thanks for this information...I have friends who live in Dill Hall Lane....I will get in touch....xxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by claret39 View Post
hi beryl married ted mc,manuswho died a few years ago.
she lives opposit enfield cricket ground in dillhall lane.
claret39,brian horner
Old 08-11-2012, 15:51   #5

There was a Steve Wallbank that was in my brothers class at school (Hyndburn Park Seniors), he was about 3 years older than me so that would put him at about 60 now. I think the family lived on Hartman st, which was near to the old Accy Grammar School, and he had a younger brother I think he was called Craig?
AngleIron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 22:17   #6

..Beryl and Pamela did have younger brothers..and they did live in Hartman Street... must be the same family....
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngleIron View Post
There was a Steve Wallbank that was in my brothers class at school (Hyndburn Park Seniors), he was about 3 years older than me so that would put him at about 60 now. I think the family lived on Hartman st, which was near to the old Accy Grammar School, and he had a younger brother I think he was called Craig?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..