Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Roland

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2014, 05:06   #1

Carl Phillipson?

Hi guys,
It's awhile since I was last on here, but I was thinking of an old friend recently, Carl Phillipson (or it might be Philipson). We used to live on Within Grove and lost touch when his family moved away and I haven't seen him for nearly 50 years.
Does anyone know his whereabouts?
I'm Roland Drinkwater and now live in Blackburn.
JayneyDan and beckey93 like this.
Roland is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-06-2014, 22:23   #2

Re: Carl Phillipson?

If it the same one I know him . I will ask his son . All I know is that he used to live in clayton
JayneyDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 15:48   #3

Hi roland, i am carl's daughter-in-law, he isnt very good with the internet so has asked me to contact you, is there any way i can contact you in private as i dont want to put personal details on here. he did used to live in huncoat but has now moved, but if we can talk in private i am more than happy to pass on some information for you.
beckey93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 20:34   #4
Senior Member+

beckey - click onto Roland's name above. A box will allow you to send a personal message.Click onto that line and fire away with your details.
Bob Dobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 21:59   #5
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dobson View Post
beckey - click onto Roland's name above. A box will allow you to send a personal message.Click onto that line and fire away with your details.
I pmd her wi that info just after the post was made Bob, can only assume she did.
Old 04-06-2014, 06:48   #6
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
I pmd her wi that info just after the post was made Bob, can only assume she did.

Proving that......great minds think alike.
Bob Dobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 11:03   #7

Remember Carl and Roland from my within grove days went school with both to wood nook school would like to know how Carl is if possible I now live in the midlands
rosegrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 07:44   #8

Hi Stuart,
I've sent Beckey93 my contact details. Carl is on holiday at present (hope it's somewhere nicer than here!) & hope to hook up with him sometime after he returns. I'll mention you were thinking of him too.
Roland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 13:51   #9

Carl's my dad! I took him to the airport and he was going on about this. Haven't seen him this excited since... well since we won promotion UTC
Longsider1882 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..