Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-12-2011, 11:20   #1
Junior Member+

Do you know DAVID CONSTANTINE

Does any one remember David Constantine, we went on holiday in 1966 with Pete Watson (Swen), Kevin Gillmartin ( Alan Gilmartin’s ) older brother Kieth Topham, another guy called Shep. We finished up in Newquay . Swen burnt the tent down. David Constantine will be in his late 60’s now I remember he lived in a small bungalow near Victoria hospital, I think he lived with his granddad but may be not. Thanks Trevor C.
Old 25-12-2011, 08:33   #2

Re: Do you know DAVID CONSTANTINE

I remember him Trev, he was a baker I think,
Alan Gilmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2011, 09:02   #3
Senior Member+

Re: Do you know DAVID CONSTANTINE

Which school did he attend? Where did he work? Any siblings? Are there any Constantines in the phone directory today? In the 1951 Barretts dirtectory there are Constantines living in Laund Rd & Hollins Lane. They had a shop in Bank St.
Bob Dobson is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..