Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By graham bradley

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-10-2010, 08:54   #1

Edmund & Maud Bradly

Hi I looking for the owners of a photograph album. One of the clues is a christmas card sent by Edmund & Maud Bradley in 1959. The picture is of Stanhill Hall. Were they your relatives? Were they connected to the Hall? Any information might help reunite the album to the familly.

thanks

Roger
roger mead is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-10-2010, 09:56   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: Edmund & Maud Bradly

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger mead View Post
Hi I looking for the owners of a photograph album. One of the clues is a christmas card sent by Edmund & Maud Bradley in 1959. The picture is of Stanhill Hall. Were they your relatives? Were they connected to the Hall? Any information might help reunite the album to the familly.

thanks

Roger
Not sure Roger but a family called Duhan have lived there for many years, maybe some of the historical members on here will know more, hope you find what your looking for
Old 04-03-2014, 20:39   #3

I have sent a private message, to say I know a relative of Edmund and Maud Bradley and can give more information if required.
Marie Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2019, 20:25   #4

Quote:

thanks

Roger
hi Roger
I stumbled across your post (yes, a bit belated!). I am grandson of Edmund and Maud. Yes, they lived at Stanhill Hall. There are other grandchildren, albeit not living in the uk.
regards
Graham
graham bradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2019, 20:44   #5

Quote:

thanks

Roger
hi Roger,
they were my grandparents.
Yes they lived at Stanhill Hall
cheers
Graham
Marie Ball likes this.
graham bradley is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bradley, stanhill hall

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..