Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-07-2014, 01:06   #1

Ellie (Elaenor) High

I was just wondering if any members remember Ellie (Eleanor) High who used to attend the Accy Web get togethers at the Stag Inn in church in 2005? I dated Ellie through 2005 (I am pictured in some of the photo's as "partner") and after not thinking of her for years she has recently been in my thoughts and wondered if anybody knows how she and her daughter Georgia are doing? Last I heard I think she was in Cyprus and that was years ago. Im not after getting in touch or anything would just like to know she is ok.
Dazbeechy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-07-2014, 05:47   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: Ellie (Elaenor) High

She is doing fine and my wife is in contact with her on a regular basis other than that I am not prepared to give out any more info as we do not know who you are or why your asking
also anymore info would come under the data protection act
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2014, 08:28   #3
Senior Member+

I agree with you on that point Mick, maybe you could ask your wife to mention the request to Ellie and she would either contact or ignore the dazbeechy.
Old 21-07-2014, 08:49   #4

No that's fine, like I said I am not after contact or details just wanted to know she was doing ok. I went out with Ellie for about a year and have been doing a lot of reminiscing lately and not having seen or heard from her for years just wondered how she was doing. If you could get your wife to mention my post that would be great, if your not comfortable doing so that's fine, either way thanks for letting me know Ellie is ok.
Dazbeechy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..